{s2, p5}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida Third Person PovAugust {22}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person Pov
August
{22}

tap in 📱

West District- PartyNextDoor bounced off the walls off Kaydence and Kyrie's two story house in one of the best neighborhoods in Tampa, Florida.

The two were in the Kitchen currently making a full course meal for themselves and their friends who had just made it to town a few days ago.

The group hadn't saw each other yet, due to everybody having to move into their apartments and get settled in but now everything was all together and Kyrie agreed to throw a little welcome home party which he didn't mind since everybody been working so they needed this night.

Kaydence was craving soul food, and of course nobody could say no to it. So they were making fried chicken, greens, macaroni, cornbread, yams and her famous homemade lemonade.

Kaydence was humming to herself as she was stirring the jiffy mix as Kyrie came behind her rested his hands on her sides placing kissing on her neck as she smiled.

Kyrie loved just touching Kaydence, whether it was sexual or not. He loved affection and he loved the fact that she never got annoyed with it. He couldn't be more happy than he was now with everything coming together.

and to him, being so happy scared him because he felt like it'll all crumble down soon.

"baby". Kaydence giggled, from the amount of kisses Kyrie placed on her neck which started to tickle her.

"I love you". He told her turning her around so that she could look at him. She instantly smiled seeing how handsome her boyfriend was.

"I love you too baby, you look so handsome". She replied placing both of her hands on both sides of his cheek as he grinned.

"thank you pretty girl". He responded kissing her lips as she turned back to doing what she was doing.

"this macaroni and cornbread is the last thing we gotta wait on". She explained to him as he nodded.

"I bought some liquor, you know them fools like to get drunk". Kyrie chuckled making Kaydence do the same thing.

"right, they need it. we all do. this adult shit been on our asses". Kaydence told him.

"yeah, but we got it mama". He reassured her wrapping his arms around her. Kaydence thought she was adjusting to the new adult life but she wasn't.

Although, the only thing Kaydence does is go to work, it's more so of her having nobody. she do have Kyrie , her friends, and her aunt but it's different.

She's going through all these changes in her life since she graduated and she doesn't even have her biggest mentor with her to guide her, she's lost. She still feel sort of alone in a big world.