Chapter 1

The following events take place on the January 9 2006, episode of Monday Night Raw.

I had been dreading this moment all night long. The woman I loved and had loved for months was going to be out in the ring with a man I absolutely hated. Not only did that son of a bitch steal my WWE Championship he also stole my woman. Okay, so she wasn't exactly my woman yet but, after tonight I knew she would be.

I tried my best to get this damn Live Sex Celebration stopped but, Vince was too damn stubborn and all he cared about were the ratings. He told me if I did anything to screw this night up there would be serious hell to pay. That may have been a chance I just had to take. I turned my attention towards the tv that was in my locker room. As soon as Edge's music hit my stomach sank to the floor and my fists immediately balled up there was no way, no way in hell I was letting this happen tonight.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Lita and the new WWE Champion, Edge!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Lita walked out first and man oh man did she look fine as hell in that outfit she was wearing. The fishnet stockings she wore and that short skirt with those combat boots were really doing wonders for me. The so called Rated R couple made their way to the ring and my eyes were glued to the red headed goddess.

Edge ran his mouth forever and then that's when he began to touch her. The fans began to cheer as Lita was now standing in just her bra and panties. Edge's slimy hands were all over her. That should have been me touching her and having a live sex celebration in the ring not Edge.

Their little segment continued until finally, I lost it. I had seen enough. I told the tech guy to play my music and as soon as he did the fans erupted. Clearly they had seen enough of this little love fest and they were more than happy to see me. Not giving Edge the chance to get away I slid into the ring and tackled that son of a bitch to the ground throwing a few punches at him before getting him into position for an F-U.

Before I could give him an F-U the sleazy bastard slid out of the ring. That was when I turned my attention towards the beautiful red head in the middle of the bed. She was slightly scared I could see it on her face. She really didn't have a reason to be scared, I wasn't going to hurt her, at least not yet. Instead, I threw the covers off of her and smirked that coy little smirk of mine. I helped her out of the bed and then pulled her against my chest. She was still scared and nervous so that was when I spoke to her.

"Relax, Leets I ain't gonna' hurt you. In fact I'mma do something I should have done a long time ago."

I lifted her chin up and looked into her beautiful hazel hues. I then kissed her lips softly and that was when the crowd and Edge grew furious with me. Well, the crowd actually cheered me but, Edge was pissed.
Lita didn't know how to react at first but, she soon kissed me back, man had I been waiting forever for this moment.

King: "What the hell is John Cena doing!?"
Cole: "It looks like he's getting himself a piece of Lita."

Raw went off the air with John and Lita sharing a passionate kiss and Edge looking on in shock and disgust.

I exited the ring and Amy wasn't that far behind me. She had a slight smile on her face and a little glow about her.

"What the hell was that all about, Cena?" She questioned as we reached the catering area the fiery red head grabbed a bottle of water.

"Relax, Ames I was just stopping Adam from clamming my woman."

The look that formed on Amy's face was priceless. It was a look of disgust mixed with a slight feeling of pleasure.