Jimin's feelings and Yoongi's ...

I am watching you for a long time. You know me really good but do not know about my feelings. I wanted tell about them to you so many times but I always could not in the end.

Today is our the greatest day. We have performance today. The last performance before we are going to have a pause. All of us are going to take care about our own career for some while.

Your rap is the best everytime. It is impossible to not love it. When your hair are falling to your eyes, you are walking down the stage and your voice is heared through all hall, I do not want end of this moment.

But this moment ended and we are in our dorm for the last time before we say goodbye to each other.

It is the last chance when I can tell you what I feel. I am standing in front of you and I am looking into your eyes in your room.

"Yoongi?" I told your name. I am nervous. A lot.

"I know that it can be weird but... Thing is that I have some feelings for you. They are not like to friend or brother," I am trying to tell what I am feeling. My heart is pounding and my hands are sweaty.

"What am I trying to tell you is that you are really important to me. More than others."

You listen me quietly. After I end my speech you take my hands to yours and you kiss them. I am so surprised but happy in the same time.

"I know. I know it all the time. I feel it the same. I was just scared what about others," you take me to a bear hug.

You kiss me on my check. You kiss me on my neck. I can feel I am going to hard and you can feel it. You pull yourself away and look at to my eyes. You kiss me on my lips, take me under my bottom and put me on your bed.

You unbutton my shirt take it off. You can see my naked chest. I am red on my face.

You are deeply kissing my lips and I can feel you are hard too. Our vaunts are rub themselves together.

You look into my eyes again. You put your left hand under my head.

"You are beautiful. I love how you look now. It is cute."

You are kissing me from my neck, through my chest to my paints. You lick my putbelly and I sigh.

You put rest of my clothes off. You have look on my totally naked body.

"Put your clothes off too," I tell and I take your shirt to my hands. After a moment there are our naked bodies on your bed.

I am feeling pins and needles in bottom of my body.

"Yoongi, I need you," I sigh.

"Jiminie?" he whisper. "Now try to be quiet, ok?"

I nodded. I know what you are going to do now.

You stretch my legs out and put them to more comfortable way.

"It is going to hurt a bit," you said and you insert your dick slowly to my hole.

You was right. It hurts but when you are in, it is good feeling to be full. After some while you are start moving in me.

I do not know if I feel its hurting or me in heaven. The more you are moving, it is better and better.

There come the moment, when I am feeling the best feelings.

"Yoongi, ~ahh," I sigh again and again. This is what I have been waiting for nine years.

"Jiminie, I am going to do myself," he whisper and he bite me to my shoulder.

You do yourself into me. I feel your hot fluid in me. It is so good feeling that I do myself too on our bellies.

We breath barely. You put yourself on the bed and take me to hug. We asleep in these position.