Short disclaimer and authors note

This fanfiction is not a Canon character x reader fanfiction book for Yu-Gi-Oh gx it's a Canon x OC story and if you would prefer to read Canon x reader Yu-Gi-Oh stories I'll might work one a book for that when I get the inspiration to write more this book will be updated slowly due to me not having much of inspiration at the moment, me being slightly lazy, me being busy with a job search, me roleplaying on other apps and being easily distracted by the Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, the Yu-Gi-Oh anime series or even anything around me at times.

Canon and OC characters art are not mine and belong to their rightful artists(I recor some art to fit my character better but the art was NOT drawn by me since I'm bad at drawing due to not drawing for a while after my dominant hand(left) was injured.

Yu-Gi-Oh belongs to the anime creators of Yu-Gi-Oh and the recently descent Kazuki Takahashi which wrote the manga and designed most of the cards.

The Original Character is slightly based on me and has some similarities to me in real life.

The original character of Sakura Narumi a combination of multiple people and is based on my real-life bullys that where awful towards me.

The parents Character and step parents character are slightly based on my real life parents and step parents.

There will be some mention of abuse and sensitive themes in the book so if you can't handle that you should avoid reading the chapters mentioned and if you do read the chapters then you read it on your own risk (CHAPTERS WITH SENSITIVE THEMES WILL HAVE A WARNING ON TOP AND A WARNING SIGN EMOJI IN THE CHAPTER TITLE)