The Cooch Collectors

As Kanye runs into the tundra his legs start malfunctioning his vision getting blurry as he's about to pass out he can see 3 Russian men butt naked going to him then his eyes go shut, Kanye Opens his eyes to see 10 Naked Russian soldiers in a circle around him, The Russian soldier tells Kanye to Amuse Them , Kanye starts dancing and looks around while dancing Kanye can see the Russian soldiers lick there lips as he dances, Kanye then goes on to have it with all the soldiers at once, Kanye can remember how wide it got from all the stretching of the in and out sensation, Kanye was then transferred to a wheel chair, The soldiers tell Kanye he is at the Cooch Collectors Head Quarters Were they collect all the coochful specimens and experiment with them, Kanye Then FaceTimes an Unknown Guest with his phone he pulled out from his coochie, From the phone a faint statement was said "Damn Homasexyuh" "Screams" "Applauds" It's terri joe she has to teach Kanye to master the art of wheel chair, Terri then goes on to train Kanye to learn the Art of wide receiver, after weeks of training Kanye is then ready to break free, He conducted a plan to take all the guards at once and not be able to walk to gain the wheelchair then he will Zoom out of the head quarters into the vast lands, Kanye then goes to the gates of the head quarters expecting to see the guards, Kanye hears a loud helicopter sound and a voice saying "Just Ran over a homo xoxo" It's Millie she has came to save kanye, Millie then pulls Kanye into the helicopter and whips out of the place, Kanye sees a Naked Russian guard dangling from the ladder of the helicopter in an attempt to get him off Kanye uses his skill "Phallic Barrage" and shoots colorful and smelly phallic objects that hit the Russian guard off the ladder and he flys into the deep waters of cupcakke and sinking to the bottom.
Kanye smiles at the sunset as he had escaped his confinement.