Chapter 1

Chapter One:

(Bailey's POV:)

I was awoken by the piercing sunlight seeping through my bedroom curtains, I moaned as I reached over and grabbed my phone from the bed side table. I checked the time 8.13am. Great, Louis would be picking me up in an hour and I haven't packed anything... Louis is my older brother, I have to go and live with him now because both of my parents died in a car accident and I have no one to take care of me, because I am only seventeen Louis now has to be my legal guardian. I've missed Louis, I haven't seen him in 6 months.

I jumped out of my bed and quickly jumped in the shower washing my hair and body quickly then drying myself off and getting changed. I added a bit of concealer under my eyes and put a few coats of mascara onto my lashes and I was ready. I threw some clothes into a bag, some personal things into another bag and that was it. I wasn't one for materialistic things. I checked the time, it was five minutes until Louis would come and pick me up. I was so excited to see him. I brought down my bags and set them by the door ready to go. At exactly 9.15 I heard a knock at the door, I quickly ran to open it, sure enough I was met with a pair of open arms, I smashed myself into him burying my head in his chest.

"I missed you so much" I whispered my voice slightly cracking at the end.

"I've missed you more Bailey Boo" he smirked as he used my childhood name and pulled me closer.

"Wow Lou you are so cold!" I said as he released me from his grasp.

"Erm, well you know it's cold..." He muttered. "So you ready to go? I need to get back as soon as possible..." He quickly changed the subject.

"Erm yeah, my bags are packed and ready to go.." I smiled.

"Right then let's go!" He smiled as he grabbed my bags and walked out.

"Wow Louis those bags are pretty heavy and you just lifted them as if they were feathers.... Have you been going to the gym again?" I smirked.

"I guess you could say that..." He replied as he swung my bags into the back seat of the car. "You going to miss this place?" He asked me as I got into the passenger seat.

"Not really, just holds sad memories you know?" I sighed.

"How you holding up?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. His eyes were such a unique colour... . Golden Speckles In the Sea Blue eyes. That's one thing that ran in the family the eyes we all look more like our farther than we do of our mum. The bright sea blue eyes. I remember my dad's eyes. The first thing I remember from when i was little. I was always the daddy's girl.

"Erm, not bad, it took some time to accept the fact that they are gone but hey, at least I'm not by myself anymore right?" I smiled as we began to watch the small town pass by.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have got you sooner. I had some erm.. Business to attend to." He muttered.

"It's okay, I'm just glad I'm here with you now." I smiled, he smiled back.

"When we get to my place there is some people I need you to meet, they are good friends of mine and will be around the house quite a lot" Louis told me.

"How old are they?" I asked.

"Their age ranges from seventeen to twenty one, but don't you be getting any ideas, they already know they are off limits to you." He told me sternly.

"Off limits?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes, off limits, they could hurt you and no one around there is going to hurt you, I can do my best to promise you that." He said as he gripped the steering wheel harder.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"My town isn't like other towns Bailey, I'll explain another time, right now you don't need to know." He told me. I didn't say anything else, it didn't need a comment.

"How long is your place away?" I asked after about ten minutes. We were heading to the outskirts of  Doncaster

"About another 2 hours... Why don't you get some sleep?" Louis asked in a completely different tone then he was before.

''Erm okay" I sighed as I shut my eyes. After a few minutes I felt darkness take over.

I was awoken by Louis slightly nudging me. "Bailey, wake up, we're almost there!" He explained. I stirred and stretched my arms before sitting upright in my seat.

"Thanks for waking me" I sighed as I looked out the window. I looked at the small village it did seem different to other town, I can't imagine that a lot of people live here, most of the space was covered fields and forests. It was a nice change to the busy Doncaster Centre

"I like it here..." I mumbled.

"You do?" He asked quite shocked.

"It's a lot quieter than the centre..."

"Yeah, I guess it is." He said focusing on driving. After about five more minutes of driving we pulled up into a driveway. "Here we are!" Lou smiled as we both got out the car, I was desperate to stretch my legs.

"Is this your house?" I gasped.

"Yeah, I mean mum and dad gave me money when I left to get a new place, I like it." He smiled.

"It's beautiful." I added as we walked into the house. I heard voices talking when I entered the house, I looked at Louis.

"It's just the boys" he reassured me.

"Oh" I sighed. We opened a door which I assumed led to the living room which I guess 'the boys' were in. When I looked around I saw 4 boys, they all were amazingly beautiful. They all had pale white perfect skin, their bodies looked amazing and they all had near enough the same coloured eyes as Louis, weird.

"Boys this is my sister Bailey" Louis announced. I couldn't help but notice them all stiffen up. "Bailey this is Harry, Liam, Ashton and Michael" he introduced me.

"Nice to meet you all" I smiled.

"You too" I heard them mutter. I suddenly felt awkward as I felt their stares in me.

"Erm, I think I'll go and unpack..." I said awkwardly.

"I'll take you to your room" Louis told me as he grabbed my bags and led me up stairs. We went down what it felt like was a never ending corridor and we finally reached a door which I assumed was mine. Louis opened it and led me in. It was a decent sized room, with a beautiful bed it was decorated amazingly.

"Louis, did you do this?" I gasped.

"Yeah, you can change it however you want though if you don't like it." He added.

"Don't like it? Lou it's perfect!" I smiled.

"Well I'll leave you to it, I'll be downstairs if you need me." He told me.

"Okay, Thank you" I smiled as he left the room.

(Louis' POV:)

"You all have to understand that if you hurt her, I will kill you." I told the boys sternly. "I don't care how close you are to me, if anyone hurts her I will kill whoever does." I added.

"We understand Louis but if you can answer one question?" Harry asked.

"What?" I snapped, I really wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Why does she smell so amazing, she smells different to other humans?" Harry noted.

"I don't know Haz, I really don't know. I need you guys to protect her, it's not safe for her here, we need to keep her safe. She is now our priority." I commanded. I needed to know what made Bailey smell so good, there are a lot of vampires in this town. Her smell could be what kills her. I need to protect her, I moved away from home so I could protect her and now she's in the most danger she has ever been in and she doesn't even know it.

I will protect her even if it's the last thing I do.