𝟎𝟓

Are you mine to call?

I always was yours to call.

It was lunch time and the twins couldn't be more exited. They left Bella talking to some blonde boy.

After that very exhausting gym class and having 2 classes afterwards both of them were almost as hungry as a wolf.

As soon as the two reached their locker which was right next to each other, they quickly hustled and put everything away.

Both of them didn't run but they did speed walked and purposely bumping into each other.

" Jer bump into me 1 more time I'm going to shove my foot up your ass." Amelia deadly glared at her brother.

He smirked but didn't continue, actually scared she would carried on her threat.

When the Swan twins reached the cafeteria Jeremy pushed her trying to have some fun but she bumped into someone.

" Holy shit balls I'm so sorry. " Amelia apologized.

The boy looked back at them, he had dark brunette hair and one the bluest eyes Amelia's every seen, his shaggy hair was cute she had to admit. But not her type. He have a soft smile on his face that you couldn't help but smile as well.

He shook his head and laughed.

" Its no problem really, you guys were just having fun. " He went to turn around but he then recognized the twins.

" Hey your the Chief Swans kids right? " He look towards them with a confused look, Jeremy nodded his head.

" Well half of his kids, I have no idea where our little sister went. " Jeremy shrugged. The boy chuckled,

" I'm Damien, Damien Solace. Do you wanna sit with me and my friends? " Amelia smiled at him appreciably while
Jeremy frowned a bit.

" Yes! "

" No. "

Amelia glared at Jeremy that immediately made him cave in, he did NOT wanna face the wrath of Amelia Rose Swan. It's like signing your own death warrant.