Training

Day 1.

[Name] start with a simple workout.

Push-ups.

"Wait, you're doing push-ups?"

"Yeah? I don't think anything's wrong with that..?"

"Eh, just thought it was too classic. But you do you. Show us what you got!"

[Name] as he took off his coat, leaving him and a tank top. Since today was pretty hot, being in a coat would make training harder.

[Name] didn't hesitate, after he had got rid of his coat, he start doing push-ups straight away. Which shocked the kids.

They both watch in shock when seeing [Name] was doing push-ups so fast. He doesn't even break a single sweat!

"Calm down! We still have 6 months!"

"This is training, Ashley! You kids don't know anything about it because you've never done it before."

He said while doing push-ups.

☆☆☆

Day 2.

[Name] decided that today he will practice his magic. Since he thinks that he haven't use it that much anymore. After all, the entrance exam will be using magic.

"Alright, you guys watch as I train with my magic, okay? Don't get too close."

"Mhm, ok."

"Alright!!"

[Name] had made a target on a tree, he was trying to do something simple first, then he can get into a more serious training after the simple.

He took a deep breath, and close his eyes.

"Card magic: Power of saint!"

Bunch of cards appear behind him, each of the cards has a picture of an angel holding an orb. The orbs in the angels' hands start to glow bright. The glowing orbs pop out from the cards, each of them start to hit the target on the tree, they were very fast too.

The kids were amazed by that, they start clapping as they told him that they wanted to see more.

The cards disappear from thin air. Y/n turn around and give them a thumbs up.

☆☆☆

Day 3.

"Card creation magic: Unbreakable shield."

[Name] casually throw two cards at the kids, before shards could hurt them, the card suddenly created a bubble shield around them. The shards stick onto the bubble and the kids were safe.

[Name] was testing every one of his spells, and sometimes using Ashley and Ace as dummies..But he didn't hurt them, like seriously he wouldn't do that. He's just testing defense spells, trying to practice using those spells on him or the kids when they're in danger.

"Wow! This is so cool!"

"Yeah, you're definitely getting in the Golden Dawn."

"Don't be quick to assume, it has only been three days, I still need to get even stronger for the exam."

The bubble shield popped, the kids walk over to their seats and continue on watching the male train.

They couldn't wait for the Magic Knights entrance exam.

☆☆☆

"89...

90...

91...