𝟎𝟔

We're staying together right?

It's you and me until the end of time baby.
.

After lunch the twins headed to  their classes, seeing as the both were taking different language courses.

Amelia found out she had Greek with Maxine which was great, she was glad to have a buddy with her.

Both the brunette and redhead headed to greek class, flirting and laughing along the way. 

They managed to find it and entered early seeing as only 5 people were here. Including the blonde that Amelia can't get enough of lately. She was sitting alone and glaring at anyone who dared try to sit in the seat next to her.

She was sitting near the back but a row ahead on the right, Amelia also noticed her twin, Jasper , was in the last row on the right.

Maxine whispered that it's better if they sit all the way in the back.

Amelia nods as they both head to the left side of the back as Amelia took the outside chair they both talked to each other until the bell rang and the teacher started to talk.

" Hello class I am Mr. O'Neal and I will be your teacher for Greek mythology and the language it holds. " He walked around the classroom.

" This will class will not be simple. Nor the topics we discuss will be for the light hearted. This is a warning. " Inaudible mumbles could be heard everywhere.

Mr. O'Neal took that as a yes.

" Great! We have that base covered, I've seem to forgotten my papers and to print the papers for this months work and following. I will be back in 40 minutes max. Until then I will hand you this piece of paper and I would like you to list the top 12 gods and what they are known for. "

He took a pause as he passed everyone a paper glaring at every student.

" If I come back seeing none of you wrote at least 6 there would be a essay written with your names on it. Now get to it! And you can work with your partner. "

He walked out of the classroom and almost everyone started to talk and work. Nobody wanted a essay on a Monday.

After a few minutes of silence, the redhead decided to break it,