Part 1

On the morning of what would have been my first day of Sophomore year in college, things did not turn out as I expected. I opened my eyes after resting from the night before, and instead of finding myself in my normal bedroom, I found myself sitting on a large chair in a dark room with a large, bright light above me. I was not bound to the large chair, but for some reason I did not want to leave it, either. The wall in front of me was a deep black. I felt enticed to look at it. When I stared into it, words in a neon green font suddenly appeared, spelling out "Hello".
More words began flashing onto it.

"Welcome Grant"
I said "Hello" back to the wall. I was still slightly confused. How did it know my name?
Again more words flashed.
"Are you hungry, Grant?"

My stomach growled, so I replied "Yes". As I looked down at my growling stomach, I noticed I was just in a pair of boxers. I felt somewhat embarrassed, but it was overshadowed by the company of the talking wall.
Again the machine made noises and asked me:

"You look confused, do you have a question?"
I promptly responded and asked "Where am I? Is my family ok?"
"You are part of our new world order program and your family faces the same reality as you" the computer responded.
Still confused, I asked it what that reality was.
"You will soon find out" the computer responded.

Suddenly, I saw a hatch fly open under the screen, and a tray popped out. It was loaded with breakfast sandwiches on large bagels with sausage and bacon and a load of hash browns on the other side of the tray. Another hatch opened and out came what looked to be several gallons of chocolate smoothie.

My stomach growled louder. I was more interested in the chocolate smoothie so I got out of the chair, walked over and downed a gulp. It was delicious! It was loaded with heavy cream, chocolate syrup, ice cream, and whole milk, among other ingredients. I realized that the reality that the computer spoke of was one that I always fantasized about, and that excited me. The new world order was to fatten us!

I downed two more glasses of the smoothie before I remembered the food to the left of me. So I grabbed my chair and brought it closer to the tray. As I walked over to get the chair, I noticed then that the floor I was walking on was tile. It also felt like it was heated. I grabbed the tray of food and sat down comfortably. I chowed for a while until I finished three of the bagel sandwiches, and felt very full. I looked up and on the screen flashed repeatedly:

"Eat and stuff. Eat and stuff. Eat and stuff."

So I did what the screen asked until I positively couldn't stick another mouthful in. I only finished half of the tray. However, I wasn't concerned. I asked the computer if this process was healthy.

"Of course this is healthy, your overall health will not at all be affected ." the computer responded.

I told the computer I couldn't fit anymore food into my stomach. I ate so much that it was already round like a balloon. Suddenly a little hatch opened to reveal one small, bite sized piece of chocolate. I figured I had enough room to fit that in, so I ate it. After eating it, I suddenly didn't feel as full. So I continued to eat and eventually I finished the tray's worth of food. By the time I finished, my stomach had stretched to twice it's normal capacity and I looked as if I was carrying a watermelon around my waist. It was hard as a rock.

Suddenly I felt really tired and fell asleep on the floor. I woke up several hours later, according to the clock on the upper right hand corner of the wall screen.

"Good afternoon Grant. Are you hungry?" the computer asked.
I looked down to notice that the watermelon sized belly I had before was almost gone with only a little bit of bloat left. I told the computer I wasn't that hungry.
"Ok then, snack time then" the computer said.