possible // ; apologize

10:57 p.m

Taehyung can't sleep even he's sleeping at the same room with his girlfriend, Nurie. He seems so worried with his wife, Beth.

"bethany.. why you aren't calling me?" he said and sigh while looking at his phone.

He dialled her number but she's not answering her phone. She rejected him 10 times from now and 2 missed calls. He's wondering if where is she?

"Jagiya, why you aren't sleeping?"

"I'm leaving" said by Taehyung.

Nurie quickly picked up her phone and it says 11:02 p.m when she checked the time, "it's very late... where are you going?"

"just stay here" he said nothing but the last words came from his phone.

He leave with his hoodie and searched for Bethany.

( what is she get kidnapped? ) Taehyung's thought to himself.

"Bethany... answer your phone.." he said while trying to call Bethany.

***

On the other hand, Bethany herself. She decided to walk at the Park at this late night. She thought that Malaysia is quite different to Korea since there are a lot of people during this night. While in Korea? it's quite different. People are all sleeping and preparing for there work tomorrow morning.

She stopped at the one place.

"Good day, Madam!" said by the lady, "what may I do for you?"

"can I have this Rojak and Rota Canai?"

"sure Ma'am.. please wait at your table. Here's your number" she said and smile.

Beth sat down and wait for her foods. A cold breezy air just run through her skin and hair. She smile by herself and check her watch, it saids 11:13 p.m. She know that she's safe since her resort is not that far from the store that she goes.

"Beth?!" a heavy breathe calls her name. She turn her head and a smile from her face easily fade. She stood up and look in shocked.

"T-Taehyung?" she said, "What are you-?" before she continued what she say. Taehyung quickly walk closer to her and heavily grabbed her wrist and pulled closer to himself. (basically hugging her) He place his left hand to her head and right hand wrapped to her waist.