{s2, p6}

Kaydence Naomii HicksTampa, Florida Third Person PovAugust {22}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person Pov
August
{22}

"yeah girl, I wanna tell Kyrie bout it, but you know how he get bout me". Kaydence spoke on the phone with Kasey as she drove home from work.

"girl I know. but I feel like as long as you ain't entertaining it then it shouldn't be an issue, unless he just keep doing it". Kasey explained to her making her nod.

"yeah, you right. If it happens again I'll tell him". She responded, one of Kaydence co-workers found himself getting a little too comfortable around her and she didn't like it.

She felt as if it was okay to be cool and cordial because they all work together but nothing more than that, no extra conversations or nothing because from the jump she explained to him she had a boyfriend and they were in a serious relationship but today he still kept pushing it.

So the next time it happened Kaydence was gone more than likely to let Kyrie know about the situation. "yeah that's probably the best thing to do". Kasey told her bestfriend.

"hol on.. I think I got a flat". Kaydence said. She had suddenly felt a thud and then a vibration as she was driving.

"Really? I'm only fifteen minutes away from home". She grumbled, "don't pull over on the side of the road. Try to make it to somewhere where there's light. maybe a gas station". Kasey explained.

Kaydence was glad that she was on the phone with Kasey because she was so caught up with her current work situation and the flat tire that she didn't realize she was about to pull over on the side of the road at night.

"Okay". Kaydence softly said putting the car drive, "you want me to meet you or something"? Kasey asked, although Kasey, Cammie and Kaydence goals were to hopefully work together.

Cammie and Kasey ended up working in the same hospital because they stay closer to one another than Kaydence.

"um it's okay. I'm gonna call Kyrie, he's at home". She explained as Kasey nodded. The phone rung twice as Kyrie answered.

"wassup baby, you good?". He asked, "um yeah.. I was on my way home from work and I got a flat". She told him as he instantly got up.

"alright I'm on my way. you wanna stay on the phone"? He asked her as she nodded into the camera. He was only 15 minutes away but Kyrie could make it a no more than 10 minute drive.

Kaydence was actually thankful to have Kyrie because her mom never taught her how to change a tire and she didn't have her father and she probably wouldn't have bothered either of her friends.

Kyrie had been teaching her a lot about cars cause his dad had started helping him out more on things he should know and everything he learned he had taught to Kaydence and this would be the next thing.

Kaydence snapped out her thoughts when Ro, the same guy from her job knocked on her window. She brushed him off but he was still knocking.

She sighed rolling down the window with anger written on her face, "yes"? She asked him. "you gotta flat. you need some help"? He chuckled as Kyrie furrowed his eyebrows speeding up just a little. He knew how guys get at night when it came to females being alone.