Chapter 1: Fates Tied

Fireon ran through the forest of Karu. There were seven stone imps after him. He knew that he could not take any of them on without help. He had dirty blond hair and green eyes. He was 16 years old. He had been through a lot. He knew if he continued to run, he would run out of breath. He turned around and prepared to fight. Then out of no where, a arrow hit a stone imp. It did not pierce the stone imp but it sure did distract them. Fireon dashed through the stone imps and stopped. Cracks filled through four stone imps. The imps turned towards fireon, but was hit and distracted again. This time fireon saw where the arrow came from. There was a person with a robe on. He could not make out their face. His swords turned fire red and slashed at every imp stone and cut Them like cheese. Then he started to walk towards the cloaked person. The person grabbed the hood off the robe and took it off. It was an elf girl. Her hair was red and her eyes were blue. "Thanks for the help. I didn't expect there to be that many" Fireon said. " N-n-no problem" She stuttered. " my name is Fireon500, Fire for short. Really thanks." Fire said. " Taysai, a-and no problem. Y-you seem to be a good swordsmen. Tay said. " You seem to be a good distracter." Fire said laughing. Tay puckers her cheek. " Tay it seems you are a little new, I have a few friends that can help you get better and teach you skills to destroy things like the stone imps what do ya say?" Fire said. " S-sure, but why help a stranger you just met? " Tay said. " Well for first you saved my life by distracting them and two I couldn't leave someone around here defense less milady." Fire said. She once again puckered her face a Fireon.
" don't do that or I'll call you milord" she said. Fireon sighed. They made it back to Dunbarten. It's a fortified town with walls around it. It's a great merchant town. Fireon jumped off and held out his hand to help her off.