The jail cell was cold. She could hear the clanking of keys and metal bars. A violent fight was going down a few hallways away from her's. Charlotte knew she was in the wrong place.

She knew it was gonna be a long and slow life sentence.

Charlotte took in a breath and sighed, slumping against the wall, closing her eyes as if to shut out the world. That only worked for about a minute before she heard movement next to her, someone perhaps hesitating to speak? She looked over and her eyes met a pair that she knew All Too Well (10 Minute Version).

"Wait, Whizzer?!? What are you doing here?" She questioned. Whizzer coughed and lowered his voice, sliding closer to Charlotte.

"You know how everyone thought you were the Among Us Imposter?"
Charlotte bobbed her head in confirmation. Whizzer continued.

"Turns out, it was actually me the whole time! Funny coincidence, I know." Charlotte was baffled, too stunned to speak if you will, but maintained eye contact with him.

"So anyway I'm in for a life sentence now!" He said cheerfully, which really made absolutely no sense to Charlotte, but she responded to Whizzer anyway, telling the story of how she killed his family. The whole time he had an odd smirk on his face, as though he was planning something.

"Let's escape and bring them back to life!" Whizzer said, filled with glee and excitement. Charlotte rolled her eyes. How on earth would they be able to bring four people back to life?!

"I know just the person who can help us." Whizzer said, since he can mind read, I guess.

It was settled then. Whizzer and Charlotte were going to get out of here as soon as they possibly could.
But you know, not before first enjoying a shitty cafeteria meal with a lovely spork.

"Oooh! I know!" Whizzer said. "We can use the sporks to bribe Mendel to help break us out."

"Aren't you forgetting a crucial part to this? Mendel is dead." Charlotte spoke under her breath. She can't have anyone thinking she killed four people. Mendel was all Cordelia and Cordelia's doing.

"Nah, he'll come back to life sooner or later." If Whizzer was so sure of himself, then-

"Will Mr. Brown please come to the phone room, you have a call." A cell guard yelled out into the crowd. Whizzer got up and walked to the exit. Charlotte snuck behind him slowly, as to not bring attention to herself. She put her ear up to the wall to listen to the conversation.

"Bring the shovel, we have sporks" was all Charlotte could pick up before the call end tone rang through the walls. Whizzer walked out triumphantly.

"He's in."

The two went to "sleep" that night convincingly enough, before they heard a bang on both of their windows, making a small hole in the glass. Charlotte and Whizzer gave Mendel their sporks before he finished the job by breaking the windows enough for them to crawl out a make a run for it. Laying low and staying out of sight was the main priority, but Charlotte couldn't help but be curious about one thing:

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" She directed her question to Mendel, who replied in a shrug, which... yea that's fair.

They managed to make it to the far gate where no one was watching, and all that was left was to figure out how to get over it, cause it was an electric fence.

"Don't worry, I brought the shovel!" Mendel said, since he can also read minds, and pulled the shovel out of his sock.

They dug under the gate and shuffled through the dirt, and ran the rest of the way to their escape car. Sitting behind the drivers wheel was

"A thirteen year old girl. Since when are thirteen year olds allowed to drive cars?!?" Charlotte said in exasperation, but got in the car even so. The girl's name was Josie, and she was surprisingly good driver for her age. She only ran over one pedestrian, but hey, "her murder not mine" Cordelia muttered under her breath.

The car jerked to a quick stop at what would have been Marvin and and Trina and Jason's house if they weren't all dead. Charlotte walked to the stoop and opened the door. She looked behind her, but there was no one. No Whizzer, Mendel, or odd driving thirteen year old. She saw herself in the reflection of the door. She was wearing her normal shirt and doctor's coat, no prison clothes in sight. A shiver ran down her spine when she looked into the doorway. There sat Marvin and Whizzer and Trina, watching television and reading books. Mendel and Jason were at the table playing board games. It was the perfect image of a perfect family. When she approached them, they greeted her kindly as though it was just any other day, but it wasn't. She was just in jail, she killed everyone. But they're all here...

Charlotte sunk to her knees in the middle of the room, her life was flashing before her eyes, everything that had occurred in the last two weeks or so. She looked down and couldn't see her hands. A tear fell down her cheek as she heard a nostalgic beeping getting faster and louder and faster and louder and-

"Ahh!" She sprung up from the hospital bed, there were doctors swamping her space. She felt more confused in that moment than she had ever felt in the past, and she shoved the doctors away with her IV covered arms.

"Where am I?!" Charlotte yelled above the noise. A doctor, one she had worked with before, opened his mouth to answer her, but before he could even utter a word, Charlotte continued to irrationally explain.

"I don't understand! Among Us Imposter, Peppa Pig, murderous breakfast food?! Two Cordelias? Duolingo, even sporks? Please tell me what happened..." She begged in desperation. The doctor whispered to a nurse on standby about prescriptions, because it was 1981 and half the things she just said didn't exist yet.

"We're gonna give you something for your delusions. That should help you clear your mind. You've been out for two weeks after all."
Charlotte could barely wrap her mind around all of this. She closed her eyes but couldn't sleep. When she opened them again, Cordelia and Trina and Mendel and Jason were standing in her room. Cordelia was holding a silver tray of food enough to feed some two-hundred.

"I'm having another Bar Mitzvah right here!" Jason said, antsy to get the party going.

Jason ate the food and said the Hebrew and blah blah blah. Charlotte had a heart attack and died of boredom. Jason cried out into the sky.
"This is the second time this month!"

The End :)