Chapter 1

No one's POV:

Today was the day that all the southsiders moved to riverdale high shall we begin...!

Toni's POV:
I hear my alarm go off for 5:30 because I want to actually have breakfast and be early plus I have to wake up cooper (SweetPea's twin brother yes I know unexpected) and SweetPea. SweetPea, cooper and I have been best friends ever since we were 4 years old our parents knew each other so that's how we met. We all decided to put in late shifts at the Wyrm to get paid extra so we could afford a trailer, update we have the trailer and motorcycles so thats cool.

I get up and rub my eyes so I could see clearly and went straight to my closet to put on a plain white cropped shirt and my serpent jacket with a pair of blue jeans.

Toni's outfit

Toni's outfit

After I finished getting changed I walked over to our tiny bathroom and brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth.

As I leave the bathroom I see cooper and SweetPea sleeping peacefully on the pull out sofa bed, anywho I walk over to the kitchen and grab eggs from the fridge as I wait for them to start cooking i plop some bread in the toaster and grab three plates as I hear sizzling from my pan I flip the three eggs over and wait for the other side to cook.

I hear the toast pop up and I go over to put butter on them of course I put more butter on mine cause the boys don't really like that much but I clearly do.

10 minutes later

I checked my phone for the time and it was 7:35 so I decided that i should wake the boys up cause school starts at 8:15 and we don't wanna make a bad impression, I started blasting a alarm noise loud enough for them to wake up.

"HOLY FUCK TONI SHUT THAT OFF" I heard SweetPea yell.

"THEN GET YOUR ASSES UP RIGHT NOW SO WE AREN'T LATE" I yelled.

"CAN YALL STOP FUCKING SCREAMING" cooper interrupted us as he got up and went to the washroom.

Coopers POV:

As I woke up to the noise of Toni and SweetPea arguing I got up and walked to the washroom to get changed I put on my serpent jacket and a white shirt with black jeans with chains on them.