Prologue: WHAT THE FUDGE!!!~

(In an alternative reality)

Somewhere in a Town or City somewhere located in Lucella... there is a young man currently running away from what seems to be some "bloodthirsty" and "maniac" horde of people

To makes matters worse for this fellow... he seems to be holding his injured arm... and he was all sweating and injured..

He sure was panting he has no idea for how long he was in this chase he was so tired and almost to passing out...

He nearly loss his breath as he looks behind him making sure no one was chasing him anymore...

To make sure he just hides on what seems to be an abandoned apartment building... he couldn't remember how this all happened...

But I guess we shall look to.thjs fellas story shall we?

1 Month Ago

You barely remember your own memory right? This is your story so you should know...

Anyways where were we? Oh yes!

Your a police Detective who is currently working on a missing person case... this missing person is no other than Georgie Piggy... he is the youngest son of the Piggy Family and the younger brother of a girl named Penny Piggy... who is your old friend... from school...

Back to the story...

Your POV

I couldn't believe it... Georgie was missing... did he run away from his family or something?

You sigh a bit at the thought of it the poor kiddo was probably was missing or he was in a solo adventure or something whatever the fuck you wanna call it...

Ohh well time to investigate... ish...

Y/n: ohhh well time to cause whatever investigation is this...

You knock on the door...

Y/n: Hello! Lucella PD... here any Piggy's home?

You bite on the toothpick on your mouth as you whistle but there is no answer...

Y/n: uhhh anyone home?

As you said that on que the door opens it was suspicious... who would leave there front door open? As you look inside you swore... you  hear some breathing you just shrugged it off..

Y/n: uhhh? Piggy's? Penny? Anyone here-

As you Turned around your eyes widened as a baseball bat slams into your face...

Your face bleeds as you feel to the floor... your vision turns red... as you slowly passed out... the last thing you see... was a smiling creepy piggy... who sure has obviously has no good intentions...

You: oh brother...

You passed out for good... as the figure would dragged you... somewhere in the house...

End of Prologue

(Wohooo!!! As Promise... PIGGY BOOK IS BACK! And I'm back on this Community once more... PIGGY LIVES FOREVER!!!)

(Have fun~ cause spoiler alert... your eyes will burn... on the next chapter)