Venting (me)

So I'm just sitting in the back of my car, and my parents are arguing, again. We're on holiday right now, and for some reason we didn't book a place to stay, so we visited the rest of our family last week, cause of Covid we haven't seen them in like 3 or 4 years. And this week we wanted to go to the beach or something like that, idk, but because we didn't book anything, since my dad didn't want to book this or that cause it was to expensive or some shit like that, we'll end up spending more cause we have to go somewhere different every night, we're now driving, idk where to, and there arguing about that. They also think I'm listening to music right now while writing this and that I can't hear them.

Also a couple weeks, maybe a month or two, ago they were arguing in the living room, while I was 'asleep' in my room, and my mom said something about how they should just split up. I've thought about it and honestly I wouldn't mind, they argue quite a bit and me and my siblings argue a lot with my dad. So I may even be happier if they split up, but I don't know. If they do split up and one of them moves out, I don't know who I should stay with, probably my mom, since me and my dad argue all the time, but if my mom is the one who moves out then I don't know, cause I don't want to move out of my house cause of my one neighbour/friend and my other friends live like ten minutes away, same as my school. So I really wouldn't know what to do if they did split up.

There's also the fact that I'm trying to figure out what my sexuality is, I'm questioning bi, but I have no clue.

Thank you for reading that, enjoy your life

Edit: because of the arguing we ended up going to Disneyland and went around Paris :D so at least something good happened