(02), my favorite white boy

chapter two; my favorite white boy[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter two; my favorite white boy[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly made her way around the corner. seeing matt in the car already just by himself. she smirked to herself, running towards the car but being subtle. peeking over to see him on his phone, she crept closer to the door. "boo!"

matt jumped back, terrified as he caught sight of kenly laughing her lungs out, outside the car. he sighed in relief that it was just her. "stop scaring me." he rolled the window down.

"but matt." kensly frowned. "it's fun."

unlocking the doors, kensly opened the door as she hopped into the backseat. "where's everyone else?"

"tienna's using the bathroom, and i don't know what chris and nick are doing." he shrugged.

"don't think i forgot about what you said today." kensly crept to the front, squirming her away on of the passenger seat as she adjusted the camera.

"you know you don't look like a rat my kensly." matt smiled, using a baby voice as he tickled under her chin.

giggling, she swatted his hand away. "no. you hurt my feelings matt. i thought i was your lover girl." kensly laughed.

"you are." matt whined.

this is what they always did. they played around with whiny voices as they both went back and forth. "why are you in my seat?" chris opened the door.

"why did you rush me when you weren't even ready?" kensly folded her arms.

"touché." chris shrugged and she moved her body to climb in the back.