The Basics .

Will Byers                                     8/13/86

6 months had passed since the "earthquake". Most of the crew was on edge, but they tried to forget.

Max was still recovering from Vecna's curse, and everything was fine.

"Breakfast is ready!" Joyce called, Jonathan came down stairs with a s
Surfer Boy uniform, he got a job with Argyle. He does delivery with him now. Will was wearing slippers and a baggy sweater with pajama pants. "You aren't wearing that to school, go put on something else kiddo." Hopper peeked from Joyce's room, with his new police uniform, well his shirt at least.

"Like it? I think light blue suits me. "
Eleven or Jane chuckles behind him, and says, "You look silly with pajama pants"

"Breakfasts gonna get cold you 3, I gotta go to work."

Hopper and Eleven walked down the stairs.

'' I think you look fine, Jim . '' Jonathan said , Hopper sat next Jonathan . '' So , Argyle . You like hangin' with him ? ''
Jonathan nodded, he was sleep deprived , and high .

El ate her eggo supreme , and drank her orange juice , she spit it out when she heard Will scream , " fuck ! " .

He fell down the stairs, he tripped on his big jeans . She caught him with her telekinesis .

'' Language William ! You're going to be late , all 3 of you ! ''

'' Mm, I know honey . '' Jim said , he got up and grabbed his pants out of the washing machine and he put them on  .

'' I'll drive the kids to school, and to work . '' Jim said, Joyce nodded .

Jane finished her Eggo Supreme , and she walked with Hopper outside . Will glared at his breakfast and thought about Mike . 

'' Thanks Mom, it was really good . Love ya . ''

'' Love you too , make sure you be careful Will . ''

Jonathan looked at Joyce and groaned . He was tired of pretending , he wasn't good with change . Steve and Nancy .. he knew they were talking behind his back , and to make it worse Hopper flopped on top of it . He preferred Bob , he wanted to lead a normal life . Bob helped cope with that , but .. life isn't on his side , is it ?

He finished and put his dish on the counter .

'' Thanks Mom, but I'm gonna head to work . ''

'' Okay honey, have good day. Love you ''

'' mhm, I love you too . ''

Hopper , Will and El waited in the car for bitchy Jonathan.

Jonathan got to the car and everyone stopped laughing .

Hopper cleared his throat and smiled .

He started to drive and sing.