(03), on my way

chapter three; on my way[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

ik i wasn't supposed to update today, but i can't help it :)

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly sat at the end of her bed, playing with her fingers as she listened closely to her mom across the hall yelling on the phone.

"and she doesn't do shit around here to help me out! she's always using her dad as an excuse to why she feels the way she does at home. she's always saying im toxic and i yell too much. ma, you better come get your grandchild before i hurt her myself."

it was yet another day at home, it was a regular thing to kensly ever since her dad died last year. ever since then, the household has changed.

everyday she always found herself arguing with her mom over nonsense. her mom was toxic and she never liked to hear that at all. kensly was never one to make someone's death the reason to her emotions but of course her mother thought otherwise.

"SHE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF HERE!" she heard her mom scream.

kensly sighed, rolling her eyes as she sniffled, wiping her eye to stop the tear from coming out. her and her mom hasn't had the best relationship after their happy little family turned into a widowed mom with a teenage daughter.

after her dad's death, her mom has been drinking a lot, and going out. it was a rare thing whenever she was home during the evening, but when she was home, she would find the little things to yell at kensly about.

kensly wanted to move out of course but that would only happen when she gets to college. which, she didn't really wanna go to college, but somewhat she would do anything to just get out of living with her mom. kensly just wanted to continue youtube, make videos and continue her modeling gigs. college wasn't for her, and she knew that. she wanted to also pursue some career in cinema, screenwriting or just acting wise.