ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 18: suspicious˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Hello wonderful people I'm back with a another Chapter 😊 And I haven't thought of a name for this chapter yet probably at the end I got one bur I stop wasting you guys time now and let you enjoy the story 💗
_

_

_

_

_

_

________________________________________

°Ibuki Pov:°

I walk down the hallway to the cafeteria to see and be greeted by some my classmates I wonder where some them are...I walk over to a table to see Sonia Nevermind and Chiaki Nanami, I sit down at the Table Sonia was drinking tea and Chiaki was playing on her Gameboy. Sonia look at me with a soft close eye smile "Well hello there Ibuki how was your resting of sleep?" She then said, Chiaki lift her head up a little and smile with a little wave before going back and playing, I smile at the both. "It was nice!! How about your guys?" I ask the two, Sonia said it was 'Perfect' and Chiaki said it was 'Good'...I look around the cafeteria seeing it a bit empty and quiet and just few people in it plus me and Sonia, Chiaki "Hey Hey...where is everybody else?" I asked the two Sonia pick up her tea and open her mouth to answer my question.."Some the class went off to look for a young gentleman call uhh...Byakuya I think it was..and some are still asleep or just in their room." She said then took a sip my tea, I nod and look around to not see my cute little Rockstar...I frown my brows and stand up Sonia and Chiaki gave me a confused look, "I..I be back guys I gotta do something..!" And with that I ran out the cafeteria to the dormrooms.....

°3rd Person Pov:°

Ibuki speed walk to the dormrooms to get to Y/ns...she then start hearing some noise from a certain room...and walk over to see  room door crack open a bit Makotos....she push the dormroom door a bit to see a panic Makoto...Ibuki walk in and see the room a bit messy...Ibuki walk over to Makoto and tap his shoulder, he flinch and look over with widen eyes then relax to see a worry look on Ibuki face.."Hey uhh..sorry for just barging in..in your uh room but I here to see if you okay..?" She ask the brown hair boy with a small worry smile..He just sigh and nod his head.."yeah I-I okay...I guess just a bit shocked right now..." Makoto said with a small Chuckle at the end and a smile...The two the hear a sound of a door being opened they both go out to the hallway and see Sayaka coming out of...Y/ns...room...Ibuki frown her brows and narrow her eyes at the blue hair popstar female, while Makoto gave a confused look..Ibuki stomp over to the female and slam her hand behind Sayaka head behind the wall that spook her and make her look over at Ibuki..."Umm-um...uh good mor-morning...hehe.." Sayaka said with a small Chuckle and sweat going down her forehead by Ibuki intimidating look aura she giving off...Ibuki just huff at the girl and cross her arms and look at her..Makoto just jog over to the two and was looking back and forth between them..."Uhh Sayaka yo-you okay..and why wa-" Makoto then got off cut off by a loud Ibuki..."WHY WAS YOU IN MY Y/N-SAN ROOM!?" She yell at the blue female, who flinch at the girl...and put her hands to her chest while looking down trying to think of a excuse to say to the Rockstar...like, 'oh I went to kill the innocent Trackstar!!' Well it look like Sayaka had luck on her side cause at that moment, Y/n opening the door yawning rubbing his big droopy eyes..after letting out a final yawn, the smol boy blink his e/c eyes and look at the three with a precious smile..which they blush at,"Hello Good-morning guys and gals!!" Y/n said with a small wave and a close eye smile..the three can't help but melt at the boy...Sayaka also feel guilty for trying to kill the boy, and turn her head...Ibuki then bend down to the trackstar and put both hands on his shoulder looking in his...and turn to a bright red strawberry from how close she was to him and making the other two teens feel a bit jelly...Ibuki let a soft sigh and Y/n tilt his head in confusion with a small smile on his face...Ibuki sigh and open her mouth and ask...

"Y/n...why was Sayaka in your room...?"

Anyways I hope you guys enjo-LMAO JK nah I not ending this chapter yet lol continue.

Sayaka freez looking over at the boy wondering what was he gonna say...Sayaka heart then start beating fast...thinking he may know that she try to kill him in his sleep, the three wait for Y/n answer which he smile and let out a small Chuckle making them a bit confused.."hmm....Well you see Sayaka-Chan said she couldn't sleep by herself so I-I uhh *blush* let her sleep with me..." He said with a small blush on his face and fidgeting with his fingers, Ibuki and Makoto look in confusion and shock...but then slowly start to get a bit suspicious about it thinking probably not because she could sleep alone...but for a another reason..Makoto look over at his childhood classmate(think they was classmates idk) seeing her looking away and playing with the end of her skirt...frowning his brows he put a hand under his chin thinking about why would she go to Y/n room...is it because he kind and willing to let her in..but it's a bunch of other people who would probably maybe let her stay in their room girls at most...but she chose a boy and Y/n...Makoto thought hard about this and rub his head a bit trying to solve the puzzle...Ibuki on the other hand just glance at Sayaka in the counter of her eye...getting sus vibes  from her, she just sigh and stand up put on a smile and grab Y/n hand..."Come on Little Rockstar...let's gets breakfast." Y/n nod and smile and start walking with Ibuki by his side hand in hand...Makoto look at where the two was at and male sure they gone and then look back at Sayaka..."Why was you in Y/n room..we switched rooms cause you was scare..-" Before Makoto could finish Sayaka cut him off...

"It wasn't enough..."

_

_

_

_

_

_

_________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and hey I thought of a name lol :3 but anyways I see you guys till next time byeeeeeeeeeeeee♡