(04), babies matt

chapter four; babies matt [ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter four; babies matt [ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

"what's up guys!" kensly shouted, hopping out of the minivan with matt. "so for today's video, me and matt here - say hi."

matt peeked in the camera, waving as he smiled. "hi."

glaring at him, kensly rolled her eyes back to the camera. "that was so dry. anyways, so today me and matt are inside of walmart and we're gonna buy a bike. matt's with me because he cheered me up earlier."

she held the camera up, showing her face as they both walked inside. "well actually, we're not gonna buy a bike because matt has car." she laughed.

"oh so gas doesn't exist now?" matt scoffed.

"relax. i still help with the gas money." she pats his shoulder. "well this is just a vlog, where anything just happens and then i just upload it and put a title on it." she shrugged. "OOH MATT COME ON! I FOUND THE BIKES!"

she pulled matt by his arm, running down to the bike aisle as she let out a giggle, handing the camera over to matt. "be nice to my kenwie babies."

scrunching his face, he laughed as kensly ran to the lavender colored bike. she jumped on it, sitting down and placing her feet on the pedals. "matt come on!"

"let's go kenwie babes?" matt said in a confused tone, in disbelief that he said it.

"babies matt." kensly laughed.

nodding, he set the phone down on the floor with enough room to see them both. walking back, matt hopped onto the black bike, getting on he pedaled forward, intentionally bumping into her.

"really matt?" she glared at him. he smiled but nodded as he pedaled away from her. she then pedaled around, chasing him as he led her in a circle. "you just made me go in a circle." she realized, still pedaling.