(08), what the fuck is up with you?

chapter eight; what the fuck is up with you?[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter eight; what the fuck is up with you?[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly was let inside by chris, greeting the boys parents as she soon traveled upstairs to matt's room. reaching his door, kensly kicked it open. "what the fuck is up with you?" she angrily asked, matt jumping up. "sorry marylou."

"kensly what are you doing here?" matt groaned, rubbing his eyes as she had woken him up from his nap.

kensly stomped towards his bed, standing in front of him. "why did you ignore me today huh? you got mad at me, why?" she badgered.

"kens can we please finish this when i finish my nap?" matt yawned.

"no." kensly sternly replied, crossing her arms a she stood her ground. "tell me what the fuck is up with you now matt."

he sighed, rolling his eyes as he was fully sat up. rubbing his eyes, he looked at her. "it doesn't matter." he shrugged. "you forgive someone like joseph and now he comes over your house?"

"first off, he apologized." kensly replied. "and second, he didn't stay over, he just delivered me some food, we took a picture and he left. you're acting like we hung out."

"that's what it seems like." matt shrugged. "sorry kens."

kensly nodded, accepting his apology as she went to lean down and hug him. doing so, they pulled apart, kensly rocking her body side to side. "im not leaving you know that right?"

laughing, matt moved over, patting the open space on his bed. taking off her shoes, kensly slipped into the bed, matt pulling the blanket over them both.