sneak out

from olives perspective
-
I roll over in my bed from the uncomfortable layer of sweat i contracted from the warm summer night. i open my eyes and try to not think about jupiter and how amazing she looked in her swimsuit today at the neighborhood pool.
jupiter or mostly known as andreah  is a girl that moved in a few doors down from me at the beginning of summer and ever since i stood there looking at my window and i saw her beautiful face i was determined to make them mine.
it was really some "I wanna be yours" by the arctic monkeys type of shit. i roll over and pick up my phone from my night stand and text jupiter.

"hey r u up? i cant sleep thinkin too much."

i stare at the screen and see that she read it already and has started texting.

"ya ofc im up its only 2. whatcha thinkin about olivez?"

i giggle as the warm fuzzy feeling takes over my body from that nickname she gave me. i literally squealing when she first called me that. it was the cutest thing anyone had ever called me. no one had called me any nickname before anyways but thats not the point.

"ahhh im really not thinkin about anything inarticulate yk?"

"awww ooooooo olivez has a crushy wushyyyyy"

"omfg  jupiter. can you sneak out? i really wanna talk to you face to face."

"ok ig ill be there in 15."

as soon as i read that message i swiftly get up and run to the bathroom in my room to put a little makeup on and fix my hair so when she see me she'll fall in live with me cus im so hot or sum bullshit.
a few moments later i hear a knock at my window and i see the prettiest face under the moon light.

oh lordy here we go again.