{ When I Was Your Man } Kalim Al Asim

This is a 2 part story!

Warnings: Angst , Book 4 Spoilers , Slight mention of Azul x Jamil

Feat.Jamil Viper, Kalim Al Asim and Azul Ashengrotto (Cameo)

It's about time for Kalim to finally face the truth that Jamil never really considered him as a friend and that Jamil only cared/look out for him because it's his duty as a servant.

We all know that Kalim is quite naive scratch VERY NAIVE that's why he's easily manipulated heck he doesn't even know that his so called "Best Friend" is stabbing him in the back and was planning to overthrow him.

Kalim finally decide that it's finally the time to accept the harsh truth and that Jamil deserves to be free. He's fine by himself, he can handle it all without Jamil's help right? Right.

After a long talk with his parents they finally decided to give in and set the Viper Family free from their duty as the Asim Family servants.

Fast Forward to the present

Kalim is at the kitchen trying to cook breakfast for his dorm students while doing so he may or may not accidentally set the kitchen on fire🗿

"Jamil help! The kitchen is on fire!! Jamil where are you?? I need help!" No answer
"Jamil?, Oh wait that's right he's no longer my servant" said Kalim with a very downhearted tone

After the incident in the kitchen, Kalim was walking back to his class when he heard a very familiar voice there he saw his ex-friend and servant walking on a hallway with someone that isn't him, he saw how happy Jamil looked and the way his eyes held a shinning shimmering (HA! see what I did there?ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ) light in them.

He saw the way he laughed to whatever Azul had said to him. This is the first time he had seen Jamil let out a genuine smile and laughed and it's to Azul of all people.

(It's not fair...)

(It hurts)

(But...Why?)

He's supposed to be happy that Jamil finally had the freedom he always longed for but....why? Why does his chest hurts so much everytime he sees Jamil with someone that isn't him? What even hurts the most is the way he had tried so many times to make Jamil smile and laugh ever since they were little kids and yet this people whom only know him for such a short time managed to do something he's been trying for years.

"I know I'm supposed to be happy for you but I just can't helped but feel envious to those people who makes you smile and laugh without even trying. It seems selfish but I just don't want to let go of that small hope. The hope that maybe there's still a chance for us to be friends once again" said Kalim with a disheartened tone before he quickly fled from the scene in front of him.

Unbeknownst to Kalim , Jamil saw him from the corner of his eyes and had heard everything the former had said.

That's the end of part 1! I'm gonna post the next part once I finish editing it! I have a lot of One-Shots, scenarios and imagines on my notebook and I'm gonna post them here on Wattpad, but I might not post often considering tomorrow (Friday ) is my First day of school so uhhh yeah wish me luck! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Also nice to meet you everyone! I hope this one is on to your liking! Comment what you think pls! Hate comments will be deleted or not but please be nice ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

~Yours truly,
Htsbr25