Prologue

Yn took a deep breath, his gaze fixed on the sprawling cityscape spread out before him. The cool night air whipped through His hair and nipped at his skin, mixing with the faint, Spicy smell of his bento. Sitting on the edge of the roof, his legs dangling over the abyss below, he found solace in this quiet sanctuary amidst the chaotic ebb and flow of Musutafu's Life.

A mask lay beside him, a symbol of the duality of his existence. It represented the alter ego he had adopted, the vigilant protector who roamed the city's streets under the cover of darkness. The mask concealed his identity, allowing him to act freely, untethered by the expectations and obligations of his ordinary life.

It had been a tough couple of weeks since the retirement of the Symbol of Peace, All Might. In the wake of his departure, the city seemed to be slowly drowning under the weight of low-tier villains who were exploiting the newfound void of power. These petty criminals took advantage of the crumbling hero society, knowing that the pro heroes' focus had mostly been their own fame and public image.

"Is this what it has come to?" Yn muttered, his voice barely audible over the sounds of the city below. "Heroes are supposed to protect and serve, but it feels like they care more about their own status and reputation than the state of Japan." And if he was honest, He just wanted to take a Break from his recent efforts, and sleepless nights.

Ynsighed, his eyes flickering to the small radio resting beside him. Its crackling sound filled the night air, relaying snippets of reports on ongoing crimes throughout the city. It had become his lifeline, guiding him to the locations where he could make a difference, where he could take a stand against the rising tide of lawlessness.

A sudden disturbance interrupted Yn's thoughts as a voice echoed from a nearby alley. Glancing down, he saw a small-time villain brandishing a weapon, terrorizing two innocent Girls, one of which he Held in his graspy, while the other, a Girl with pink skin and horns, stood against him with determination, even though she seemed to contemplate taking real Action.

Without hesitation, Ynrose to his feet, the bento forgotten as he snatched up his mask. Slipping it over his face, he felt a familiar surge of adrenaline as his Quirk, Gravity Surge, pulsed to life within him.

"Looks like duty calls," Ynmurmured to himself, his voice laced with determination. With a swift leap, he descended from the rooftop, landing gracefully in the alley, his presence announced by a soft thud on the floor, that almost got drowned by the bustling sounds of life behind him.

The villain's attention turned toward him, surprise flashing in their eyes. The girl's eyes, black with yellow irises, also landed on him. Looking at him with a bit of confusion as she tilted her head to the side.

Yn's gaze hardened, his voice cutting through the tension. "That's enough. Leave the innocent alone."

The villain glared at [MC], sneering; "What can a wannabe hero like you do? What are you? A highschooler? This is none of your business. Leave before you get Hurt."

In response, Ynsmiled behind his mask, a glint of determination in his eyes. "It's my business when innocent people are in danger. And I won't let you get away with it."

"Aw, how cute. Who do you want to be like?" The villain asked. "All Might? Eraserhead? Or the new Nr.1?"

"I don't need to be like anyone else," Yn retorted, his voice steady and unwavering. "I fight because it's the right thing to do. Now, step aside before things get messy."