Die

Henry was doing his normal routine once the studio shut down, checking for dead bodies and cleaning up anything left behind. He went into the ink machine room and saw a body laying on the ground. He went closer to see who it was, and if they were alive. To his surprise it was his abuser. Joey Drew. He was sleeping peacefully on the floor, since he had been living in the studio since he came back from dying.

Henry got a devious idea... He quietly made his way back to his office to grab a few supplies. Rope, blindfold, some duct tape, and a bottle of lube. He went back to the ink machine room and tied Joey's arms together carefully, making sure to not wake the demon. Henry put the blindfold over Joey's eyes and covered his mouth with duct tape. Henry smiled insanely as he undid Joey's pants, which woke him up. He wriggled and struggled to get out, muffled yelling tried to get through the duct tape. "Shut it." Henry hissed as he pulled out his knife and stabbed one of his hands, causing him to scream. Soon after Joey felt something hard and wet rub against his ass, which made him start to struggle again, Henry just stabbed his other hand to make him stop. Henry started thrusting into Joey's tight ass. "This feels nice doesn't it, Joey~ I've always wanted to fuck you like this~ The only thing missing is your cute voice begging me to stop~ I'll take off the tape, but if you scream I'll just have to abuse you like you did to me~~" Henry giggled as he took off the tape from Joey's mouth
"Wh-why are you doing this you fucked up bastard~~ Nngh~ S-Stop this at once~ Please~" Joey begged Henry.
"Hehe~ I won't stop until I'm satisfied, Joey~ And you're clearly enjoying this, I can tell from your reactions~" Henry smiled even more as he started to rub Joey's cock, which had become hard. Joey couldn't help but moan from this.
"Ah~ Henry~ Stop it~ I don't want this~ Please~ I'll do anything just please stop~~" Joey continued begging. This just made Henry more excited, he started thrusting faster, which made Joey moan even more.
Henry slapped Joey's ass, "Look at you. You've become a moaning mess. I bet you've wanted your victim's cock raping you. You're fucked up, Joey~ You're not even fighting me anymore~ You've accepted your fate. God you're pathetic." He said and stuffed his fingers into Joey's mouth and began pulling them in and out. Joey kept his mouth open so he could do it easier. "Good boy~" Henry said as he kept going harder. Henry was starting to get close to cumming, so he started to cut Joey's chest with his knife, making him bleed even more. Joey winced in pain and tried to let out anything, but with Henry's fingers fucking his mouth he could only let out little whines.
Henry did one last big thrust into Joey as he came all in his ass. Joey came with Henry and continued to let out small moans as he tried to breath normally. "I-I fucking hate you Stein~"
"Oh you do, do you~? Then wouldn't you hate it if... I don't know. Anyone found out about this~? And how much you enjoyed it~?" Henry smirked.
"You're fucking blackmailing me now?! ...Fucking damnit." Joey let out a defeated sigh, "What do I have to do then."
"Hehe~ What if, every Saturday after work, before I do my regular walk around the studio, you come and suck my dick~?"
"And if I don't?"
"Everyone will know how pleasured you were tonight~"
"What if they don't believe you. You have no proof besides your own word."
"Hehe, did you forget Joey~? There's cameras everywhere." Henry's smile grew bigger.
"You... You fucking.... Ugh. Fine." Joey snarled.
"See you in a week then, Joeyyy~~" Henry teased as he left the room, leaving Joey with on the ground, blindfolded and tied up, with cum leaking from his ass and all on the floor.

~ The End ~