(10), getting red in the face

chapter ten; getting red in the face[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter ten; getting red in the face[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

matt's jaw clenched, cracking his knuckles
at the sight of joseph making kensly laugh hysterically as they walked in front of him. they were all together, hanging out with joseph and his friends.

from the moment they all met up to now, matt has been giving joseph the dirtiest glares of all time. matt hated how joseph took kensly away from her friends, how he made her laugh her lungs out, something that matt would only do.

he hated how joseph was getting in between him and his best friend. "don't kill the guy with that glare matt." nick snickered.

"im not worried about him nick." matt scoffed.

tienna laughed, not convinced. "keep telling yourself that."

"she doesn't like him like she likes you." chris adds in, patting his brother's shoulder.

matt is in disbelief. "wh-what. uh uh. it's no way she likes me. let's be for real."

nick smacked his lips together. "why are you so fucking dumb?"

kensly laughed loudly, making them all look over in front of them as she looked back at them shyly. "sorry."

"matt. . .you're getting red in the face." chris told his brother, snickering.

what could be that funny? matt was in his own thoughts. im the only one who's suppose to make her laugh like that.