(11), stop teasing me

chapter eleven; stop teasing me[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter eleven; stop teasing me[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

"i can't believe you have me out here at three in the morning kens." matt groaned, annoyed. kensly was up late and she couldn't go to sleep, so she had the sudden urge to just go to walmart, so. . .tienna, nick, chris and matt were with her.

"matt just drive." she rolled her eyes. she was seated in the front as the three were in the back because they were tired.

nick yawned. "i need a energy drink."

"you guys be up at three in the morning sometimes making videos." kensly sucked her teeth.

"i love you guys." chris said aloud. it wasn't rare to them because whenever it was after twelve, chris would get emotional.

being in the middle, tienna reached her hand over. "yea love you too kiddo."

arriving at walmart, everyone became somewhat energized. "let's go guys." kensly smiled, unbuckling her seatbelt as she hopped out of the car.

as they all joined her, kensly rolled her eyes. "now you guys have energy."

matt raised his hand. "not me. im tired and i had to drive."

"let's go." kensly grabbed his hand, dragging him beside her while following behind the others.