(12), i am not your property

chapter twelve; i am not your property[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter twelve; i am not your property[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly shrugged. "i just find it weird you know."

"yeah." tienna agreed. "i feel like she was being very passive aggressive with that comment."

the two were talking about lori's comment under joseph's post when he mentioned kensly. now she was with tienna at the triplet's house while the boys were filming.

"i mean we both don't know each other." kensly rubbed her arm. "i won't stress over it. it's not that important."

"to you it is." tienna snickered, shaking her head.

kensly tried to prove she was serious, but that all ended once she snatched her phone off the table. tienna groaned, reaching over to smack the girl's hand to draw her back from texting joseph.

"no titi. i need to know." kensly whined.

"matt!" tienna yelled. "she's doing it again!"

"doing what?"

"texting joseph."

matt zoomed out of the kitchen to the living room, leaping over the girls to land on top of kensly. "give me." he demanded her phone, taking it as she smiled at him.

"hi matt." she wrapped her arms around his neck. "i haven't seen you all day."

he clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "you're not getting the phone back."

kensly sucked her teeth, rolling her eyes as she kept a hold on him. "that's fine. i wanna talk to you."

"about?" he asked and she shrugged.

"anything."

humming, he found a topic that has been scratching his mind. "come upstairs with me." dragging her arm, he led them both to his room.

"this must be serious if we're in here." she laughed but stopped when she saw matt with a serious expression on his face. "what's up?"

"i have a question and answer it truthfully please." he sat down on the bed beside her as kensly's body was turned to him.

"listening."

"are you and joseph serious?" he asked, sighing as his hands laid out in his lap.

her eyebrows furrowed, showing her confusion. "serious? huh?"

"are you two talking? like talking like you two would potentially get into a relationship?"

"no." she answered truthfully.

"so how come whenever we're all out, you're always with him? or when he posted you? or when you text him after the first meet up he disrespected you?" matt listed.

kensly scoffed. "im sorry. i didn't know you were kensly. why are you so mad at my decisions?"

not knowing how to answer, he shook his head as he stood up from the bed. "forget it." he aimed to walk to the door.

kensly followed behind him. "no it's no forget it!" she yelled. "why are you so bothered by joseph? yes he fucked up but he's made up for it. and i have never considered going for him, im not dumb."

"i mean your decisions say otherwise." matt argued softly.

her head tilted to the side. "what?" she flouted. as he turned away to walk again, she grabbed his shoulder, turning him around. "uh uh. what is your problem? tell me now."

"kensly, you're too forgiving. a person can literally cheat on you so many times and you'll still stay with them. joseph literally showed you what a dick he is the first day you met him and somehow you're still being a dumbass. you're not in a movie. SO STOP THINKING YOU CAN CHANGE EVERYBODY!"

kensly was taken by surprised at matt's choice of words. she did have a problem with forgiving the wrong people but she wouldn't think matt would scream at her for it. he would always be calm or gentle. when he would yell or scream at her, it would be when they were playing, never anything serious.

"WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED?" it was her turn to yell back. "huh?"

he shrugged his shoulders. "just drop it ok. go leave us and hang with him."

"see that right there." she pointed. "you keep saying us but you're the only one who's yelling at me about joseph. nobody else has a problem with him but you, why?"

"what's the issue matt?"

"you don't think it's strange that he's taking you from me?" he questioned.

"taking me from you." kensly lowly repeated, shaking her head as she stepped closer to him. "i am not your property." she stated. "and maybe i will go hang out with joseph." pushing past, she left the boy in his room as she zoomed down the steps. "see you guys."

"where are you going? what happened?" tienna jumped from the table seeing as kensly grabbed her bag.

"matt's just being a dick." kensly answered, going to the door as she walked out.