(13), kensly's never been mad at me

chapter thirteen; kensly's never been mad at me[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter thirteen; kensly's never been mad at me[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

tienna slammed the door open. "what the hell happened?" her, nick and chris came inside of matt's room after kensly stormed out.

matt huffed, throwing his head back as he repeatedly shook his head. "kensly's mad at me.
kensly's never been mad at me." he spoke out through his hands covering his face.

"what did you do?" nick asked, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall.

"we got into a argument." matt shrugged.

chris circled his hands. "we need more matt." he rolled his eyes.

"i asked her about joseph and then boom. . ." he mimicked a noise. "we started arguing."

"what did you ask her about joseph?" nick questioned. "come on matt, we need fucking details!"

"I asked if they were serious." matt answered, sighing as he shrugged while putting his head in his hands.

"what. . .the absolute fuck is wrong with you?" tienna shook her head. "im pretty sure if they were, she would've told you."

"wait." chris cut in. "that obviously can't be the reason why she got so angry and left."

the three turned to matt on the bed, waiting for his response. "i might've said that he was trying to take her away from me and then she told me that she wasn't my property and here we are."

finishing, the three all looked at him in shock. nick shakes his head as tienna places her hands on her hips while chris jaw is dropped.

matt rolled his eyes. "i don't even have to look at you guys to know that you're shocked."

"you need to apologize." chris pointed.

"how?"

"you know how."

🪷
ik it's a short chapter but i had to update this
don't worry next chapter will be longer than this one.