(14), lilacs, your favorite

chapter fourteen; lilacs, your favorite[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter fourteen; lilacs, your favorite[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly was in her room, listening to music as she scrolled through instagram. after yesterday with matt, she hadn't talked to him. and when she said she was gonna hang out with joseph, she didn't do so.

it was so unexpected and alarming that her and matt had argued. they've never argued before so why did they start now?

kensly obviously didn't know the answer, and although she wanted to fix the situation she didn't want to be the one to repair it when it wasn't her fault.

a notification popped up on her phone, looking to see that it was from matt, she swiped up, ignoring it. going back to scrolling another one came, and it was matt again, this time, telling her to come open the door.

furrowing her eyebrows, kensly ignored it until she heard a knock downstairs. "kensly, go the door!" her mom yelled at her.

now having no choice, she got up and went downstairs. twisting the door knob, she opened the door to see matt standing in front of her.

"hi." he softly greeted, to which she responded by stepping aside so he could come in.

"what do you want?" she harshly asked, hands on hips.

"lilacs." he said, making her confused until he pulled out the purple flower bouquet from behind his back. "lilacs, your favorite."

kensly's face softened, a small smile appearing as she looked down at her favorite flowers. looking back up at matt who held a hopeful expression on his face, and gave in.