(16), big word for matt

chapter sixteen; big word for matt [ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter sixteen; big word for matt [ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

"im nervous." kensly sucked in a breath. right now the five were all walking towards the photography studio.

kensly had a modeling photoshoot today for this small clothing brand business, and she brought her friends along with her.

"don't be." matt snatched her hand up in his.

arriving finally, they walked inside, chris holding the door. "hey natalie." kensly smiled, hugging the brown skinned girl who wore a high bun with glasses. "these are my friends who i alerted you about."

all greeting natalie, she did the same. "hey guys. welcome. she turned back to kensly. "thank you so so much for doing this photoshoot for me."

"no problem."

after meeting the photographer shawn, kensly was given the clothes she would wear in order as tienna assisted her in the bathroom.

"so how are you and matt?" tienna hummed. "seen that he apologized with your favorite flowers."

kensly dropped the hanger. "why do i feel like you're trying to make this into something deeper than what it is ti?"

tienna ignored, humming as she handed kensly the shirt. "me and the guys see something there."

"you guys always say that." kensly rolled her eyes. "i don't have feelings for matt."

"are you ever gonna let go of when he asked another girl to the school dance?" tienna huffed. "shit was like years ago kens."

kensly shrugged. "I was young. but my feelings did go away."

"did they, or are they coming back?" "come on kens, you guys are older, more mature now and you're telling me there's nothing there?"

kensly shrugged, huffing softly. "help me get dressed please."

🪷🕯🍃[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly walked out of the bathroom after tienna as she walked towards the back drop that had a brown stool sitting in the middle.

kensly wore custom pants that had white paint splattered all over with shingles coming out of the rips, and wore a short sleeved white v neck with the brand's name nat's rack sprayed painted on the shirt with a sky blue color.

"ok! you look cute!" natalie commented. "you ready?" kensly nodded.

hearing her words, matt turned away from talking to his brothers as he seen kensly posing however she wanted to on the chair.

he was stunned, blown away as she smiled while flipping her hair. "she's gorgeous." he uttered ever so lightly.

"woah that's a big word for matt." nick said, the three of them laughing at the boy.

"you like her." tienna and chris sung, nudging his shoulder, being on each side of him.

matt pushed them away. "hush."

"you didn't deny it." chris smiled cheekingly. matt responded with pushing him away again.

after kensly was done with her pictures, she changed back into her clothes, got paid by the girl and then walked out the door with the three.

"you know kens. . ." chris trailed off, looking over at matt who side eyed him. "matt called you gorgeous." he blurted out, matt smacking his mouth too late afterwards.

kensly smirked, her cheeks rising up on her face as they blushed and got heated. "aww matt, you really think im gorgeous?"

he looked away shyly, nodding his head as kensly squealed excitingly even more. "you're gorgeous kens."

"thank you matt." she replied, going up to his side as she looped her arm through his.

🪷

this was a cute little chapter :)