(19), this isn't hairspray kens

chapter nineteen; this isn't hairspray kens[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter nineteen; this isn't hairspray kens[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

"goodmorning, la!" kensly sang at the top of her lungs. they were in la and it was the next morning. chris wanted his own room so nick bunked with tienna and that left kensly and matt together.

kensly swiped open the curtains, letting the sunlight in the room. matt was hit with the sunlight, he groaned as he covered his face with his hands.

"this isn't hairspray kens." he uttered, grabbing a pillow and chucking it at her.

she got hit and gasped, her mouth hanging open as she walked to the bed. "come on matt, wake up. we're in la!"

"i know kens. you're excited about it, you've been excited since we got here yesterday." he laughed. her excitement was always joy to him.

"and im still excited." kensly said tugging onto his arm. "come on matt." she pleaded.

matt groaned trying to refrain from getting up but he couldn't because kensly had pulled him so much that he launched off the bed.

she covered her mouth which was full of laughs. matt just laughed with her. "what the hell was that?" nick knocked on the door, soon barging in with tienna and chris.

"why is matt on the floor?" tienna asked.

"he sorta fell." kensly giggled before bursting into laughter.

"she pulled me off the bed." matt huffed. soon chris fell into laughter loudly and then the rest. matt planted his face down on the floor as he could still hear them laughing.