(21), hurt by him

chapter twenty one; hurt by him[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter twenty one; hurt by him[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

"ta da!" kensly jumped down the steps, her arms attached to matt's as she held her free arm up in the air. "say moo matt." she lightly kicked him.

matt huffed. "moo." he dryly said. "remind me why i had to be a cow? why couldn't you just got another costume?"

"because i liked this one." kensly smiled, shrugging as she walked past him from the steps. "okay, let me see yours."

tienna got up, spinning around as she was dressed as aisha from winx club. "i love it!!!" kensly exclaimed.

after going through nick being the dad from coraline and giving them a show of the song from the movie, and chris being a bottle of pepsi for some funny reason, they all gathered into the car.

arriving to joseph's house, they all got out the car. kensly wrapped her arm around tienna's and they walked in with the boys being behind. "you know you really jazzed up the cowgirl look, it looks good." tienna complimented.

"thank you."

they met the loud music coming from the two connected speakers and the amount of people who stood all around, in the living room and kitchen and even on the steps.

"hey!" joseph shouted, coming over and being dressed as a pirate, giving kensly a hug. "you guys came. thanks for coming kensly."

"oh you're welcome for my presence." tienna cleared her throat. joseph laughed, apologizing.

as matt came into view with his brothers in his costume, joseph clenched his jaw. "what's up matt . . . cool costume."