(23), fuck you for that matt

chapter twenty three; fuck you for that matt[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter twenty three; fuck you for that matt[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

the only one who wasn't aware of what was going on was chris. nobody told him yet, so he went to where kensly was to ask her what was going on.

"kens?" he called her name to which she responded with a hum as he walked to the door of the bathroom. "hey."

"hey." she was washing her hands. "what's up chris?"

"ok im not stupid so is there something going on with you and matt?" he asked. kensly sighed as she led him to the bed where they both sat down at.

"you know how yesterday i was ready to go at the party?" she asked, he nodded. "long story short, joseph almost raped me, and when i found matt to help calm me down, he insulted me calling me a naive whore and then he kissed a girl in front of me. he was drunk."

chris blinked, his eyebrows raised and his eyes grew wide. "what, the fuck. wow. kens, im so sorry. what? how? wait, how are you doing with it?"

she shrugged, her shoulders falling. "im upset entirely. it hurts you know, matt was my bestfriend and hearing him call me that just hit hard."

chris pulled her in for a hug. "im sorry kens. matt is a complete dickhead. are you gonna talk to him? you know to just confront him?"

"i don't know. i don't think i can without crying." she honestly responded.

"but wait . . . joseph, almost raped you?" chris questioned. kensly nodded as she was hugged tighter by the boy.