= (( you're special to me. )) =

!! Summary !!

Carmen comforts her son Manolo after finding out what her Husband has put him through.

!! Warnings !!

!! Mentions degrading !!

And no incest. I fuckin hate pr0shīppers

Manolo sat lonely on the balcony in the land of the remembered. He wasn't exactly feeling himself. His fathers words were repeatedly said in his head. he wanted to make it stop. he  couldn't. He tried and he couldn't. He let his father words get to him. How pathetic?.

He let the thoughts linger for far to long.

He has always let his father's words get to him. he always thought his mothers death was because of him. Why? he doesn't know himself. he has never wanted to think that but he does.

He sobbed quietly. he thought of himself as weak.

"Mijo?, you ok?." Carmen asked quietly from behind. Carmen was none other than his beloved mother.

"I don't feel as myself anymore." he spoke blankly, trying to hide the fact that he's been crying but failed.

Carmen knows, he couldn't hide it from her, she knows he has been crying. walked closer and stood beside where he sat.

"Manolo..Querido.. " she spoke quietly, placing her hands on his face to make him to look at her. Sure his face moved towards her but his eyes looked elsewhere. Becoming interested into night sky that aglow with the beautiful vibrant lights.

"Please tell me what's wrong, mijo. No judgment, ok?" she gave him a soft smile. She wiped his tears placing a kiss on the heart that that was carved in the middle of his thin brows that he replicated from Carmen.

The affection made Manolo sob a little harder. Was it that hard papa?. He thought. He wrapped his arms around his mother and buried his face in her 'stomach' . She sighed running her hands through his hair, comforting him like any mother should.

He calmed down a bit. but still cried. Carmen finally sat beside him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Could you tell me now?." she asked.

He nodded before leaning his head on her shoulder . "Papa has been..degrading me ever since he knew I was interested in music instead bullfighting and pathetically I've let those words get to me.. I've also blamed myself for your death for a while now. I really want to apologize, Mama! I really do..i didn't mea-"

Carmen cut him off. "oh my dear Manolo..Im sorry I wasn't there for you mi querida. Whatever unpleasant words he has said, you must not worry about, ok? You are my talented  intelligent boy and there is nothing, Nothing at all that will stop me from thinking that. You're my hijo, my kind-hearted Hijo and I will never stop loving you . " she comforted caressing the young man's face. Manolo started to shed small tears he smiled softly at the comforting words . The woman found herself to be crying also.

Carmen was mad at Carlos. She just didn't show it. She had her child to comfort. She had her boy to be there for and now? Was the time. She knew she was gonna have to confront Carlos for what did once he got down here.

🝮  • . • . • . • . • 🝮
A/N

Ngl this took a while to come up with

But it's whatever lmfao hope y'all enjoyed anywayz 🫶🏾

🝮 • . • . • . • . • 🝮