Three (3)

But.... As they are now together, they'll need each other's support mentally and sometimes physically too. Emir asked Reyhan that till when she'll be back in the town. He was so upset because they both can't meet up like others and they only can chat each other online! All day and night they were busy chatting each other. Sometimes, both of them used to talk so much that they forgot to eat food and used to sleep like this. It became so difficult for both of them to stay without meeting and many times both used to cry for that. Their relationship started as a long-distance relationship and as everyone knows already that long distance relationships are very difficult to continue but they both didn't gave up! Days passed and that time came when Reyhan was going back to her town. By February 4 or 5 she had gone back to her town but didn't told Emir about this, she wanted to give Emir a surprise. She joined the same classes where Emir was going. She met some girls of her school so it wasn't so new there. She was walking on the streets with her friend who was her close friend from the school as that was the free time and teacher's were not there yet. They both were heading back to their classes and just then a bike comes from behind and Emir was also on that bike. Emir hadn't any idea that one of the two girls is Reyhan. Reyhan turned back to look for the bike and saw Emir, she was so happy and Emir was quite surprised. He was also coming to attend the class. They both were in a relationship and as they were only a friend for so long, they felt so awkward and nervous that they didn't talked to each other on that day.
On the next day,.....

I'm so sorry for all the delay I made to write the next chapter. I hope you all will like the changes I've made and shower your love on this. Please make a vote! 💗