𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤

It started off as a normal first day of school i come way early then the whole class (since my mom works at my school) i wait for my teacher to come unlock our homeroom door i start walking around and notice i forgot to close my locker door 😅 of course i close and lock it. I was all alone so there was nothing to do really. I see the carpool line start and teachers rushing and talking and coming up the stairs. I rush back to the homeroom door as i see my teacher coming. I stood there looking around "𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕞 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘" i thought to myself after filling her water bottle she finally came to the door "𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓪 𝔃𝓸𝓮" she said. [My first period is Spanish] "Hola" i say back. we walk inside and i sit at a random desk . It wasn't in the front but in the second row so i didn't seem nerdy. A boy walks in tall a mustache sort of, glasses, and braces. He was, pretty cute. As soon as he came in my teacher ( Ms. Soto) ''𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓸 𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼'' she said to the boy who's name i found out was Alejandro said "Hola senora" they said a ton of other stuff that i didn't under- stand. More people were entering including a girl with a tie die stitch backpack named Savannah, My friend Caylin, And a boy named Christian who was here last year. The last person to enter was my friend Natasha one of my best friends. A boy  entered the room he was nice he had a high voice with brown hair and was skinny. He seemed nice so i said "hi" He looked at me and smiled "hi um i'm like new so like what are we supposed to do" i smiled back "I don't know...whats your name" "Aarron" he said.