My life is... well...

🛑TRIGGERING🛑
Takashi's POV

"I miss mom..." I whispered to myself, running my fingers over her favorite flower pin. "Dad... I can't remember him much..." I whispered. "Him... He was good to me..." I whispered, clutching the pendant around my neck. "Pff, it's that dumb boy again, just ignore him" Aoi said, rolling her eyes. There was a strange boy with her today... I've never seen him before. "D-do you wanna play?" The strange boy asked, reaching his hand out. Without a word I smacked his hand away. He just ran back to Aoi, rubbing his hand. My face flushed... he wanted to... play... with me?

"How dare you smack him!" Aoi yelled, shoving me on the ground. I didn't speak. "You freak! Just dissapear! No one wants you! No one needs you!" She yelled. Her words had no effect on me, I've already lost enough no reason to be bothered by that. "Why don't you speak!?" She asked, digging her nails into my shoulder. "A-Aoi... please stop." The boy cried. "Please..." Sanada said. "Fine... I don't want to look at him any longer anyway." Aoi sighed, walking away. "I'm so sorry about her..." The boy said. "Go away..." I whispered. "S-sorry... I will..." He answered. What is with me... why did I say something to him? Why is he... being nice to me? *Sigh* I hate this...

3 years later

I finally learned that boy's name. Minami, an interesting name but... I like it. "Hey! Takashi, wanna hang out?" Minami asked. "No..." I answered. "Why not? Why will you only speak to me?" He asked, not giving up. "I don't want to be around people... and well.. your my safe space..." I replied. "Safe space?" He questioned, tilting his head. "The only person I trust talking to... you aren't an asshole like the others..." I said. "Oh... how about me and you hang out then? Without everyone else?" He asked, cheerfully. "If you insist." I replied taking his hand. "Yesss!" He exclaimed. I just laughed and blushed. "You're really cute ya know." He whispered. My face flushed. "N-no I'm not!" I half yelled. "I'm just messing with you." He said, giggling. "It's not funny..." I growled.

"Oh look a faggot." Aoi said. "Oh look a bitch." Minami replied for me. "Minami! Why are you hanging out with him!?" Aoi yelled. "Because we're friends." He answered. "Friends? Now that's laughable." She said, laughing. "I-I ____ him" Minami said, blushing. Did I hear that right? He... no... he can't... "That's disgusting! You should be ashamed!" Aoi yelled, slapping him. "I'm not... I was telling the truth..." He said. "S-stop... no more." I whispered to Minami. "We're done here Aoi, we have places to be." Minami said, intertwining  our fingers and pulling me along.

"I need an explanation." I said, pulling Minami to a nearby wall. "Oh... I wasn't lying... I do love you..." He replied. "How? How could you possibly... love someone like me?" I asked. "You're cute, attractive, small... brave, admirable..." He answered, fiddling with his thumbs. There's no way... I'm imagining things. Just go to sleep. It's a dream... now open your eyes and...

Next chapter preview
"Mm, Minami..." I slightly moaned. "It's just a kiss, calm yourself..." Minami replied. "I wish I could have this..." I said. "You do have this..." He replied. "Y-you're a prince... I could never have this..." I said, pushing him away. "You're wrong... my status means nothing..." He whispered, moving my hair behind my ear. I could stay like this forever... his arms around me, his soft touch... his sweet voice, I love everything about him...

Thank you for reading! This is my first story with my own characters and own storyline. I tried my best, I know it might suck. I'm not too great at writing stories and I won't update often but I'll try to create longer chapters. Bye bye for now! (Word count: 661)