Zombies

A story about two sides: Zombietown and Seabrook

When zombies start attending Seabrook high, an unlikely bind firms between Zed, a zombie and Addy, a cheerleader. But their friendship comes with obstacles like how everyone else hates zombies, especially addy's family, and dealing with it as new feelings develop.

Zombies 2:
Everything is at peace. Zed and Addy can finally be together out in the open, prawn (prom) is coming up and zed can't wait to take Addy. That is, until, werewolves come and everything is back to how it used to be: no zombies this or that. The werewolves have to explain their presence without actually telling them. Addy the befriends the wolves and thinks she could be one and this causes Addy's first breakup...with zed. Turns out she's not a wolf and zed makes up for his actions.

Zombies 3:
It's everyone's final year. The couple is excited about college, that is, if zed can get in to join Addy. And the aliens arrive looking for a map in the most "precious thing". When Addy is accidentally beamed up, she discovers the truth and that she's an alien. And the mal is in her DNA. So now she must go. But when they have trouble extracting it, they go back to Seabrook, admitting it's their home. PS ITS NOT ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A DCOM LIKE THE OTHER TWO BUT IT HAD BOTH A DISNEY+ AND DC RELEASE.