George St Pierre vs Honor No More

Eddie Edwards turned Heel and joined the group of Honor No More, and became a Good Guy again, and Honor No More kept attacking him, Impact Wrestling World Champion was Outnumbered and George St Pierre made his debut in Impact Wrestling and saved him from getting beaten up, and GSP challenged Matt Taven, Michael Bennett, PCO, Vincent and Kenny King, and helped Team Impact defeat Honor No More, Bullet Club, American Top Team and Team ROH in a Five Way.

George St Pierre, Sami Callihan, Ken Shamrock, James Storm and Austin Aries with Bobby Roode defeated American Top Team as Bobby Lashly, King Mo, Dustin Poirer, Jorge Masvidal and Dan Lambert with Eddie Edwards, PCO, Kenny King, Mike Bennett and Matt Taven with Briscoe Brothers, Bryan Danielson and Jay Lethal against Hangman Page, Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale, AJ Styles and Finn Balor it was a Five Way Elimination Matchup with GSP elimination American Top Team and Honor No More and ROH taking out Bullet Club and Att taking them out only.

American Top Team turned Face and shook down the hands of George St Pierre and Team Impact Wrestling, Showing Respect for the first time, and George St Pierre teamed up with James Strom as Bobby Roode retired and Motorcity Machine Guns went from The Impact Wrestling to the New Japan Professional Wrestling Organization, George St Pierre and James Storm saw this as following

Impact Wrestling World Champion Josh Alexander net George St Pierre, and in ten seconds GSP ended up winning and submitting Josh Alexander and shook hands with him later onwards.

Impact Tag Team was Matt Taven and PCO, X Division was Kenny King and Digital Media was Eddie Edwards, and GSP won Ultimate X against Chris Sabin, Crazy Steve, Suicide, Manik and Sieya Sanada, and St Pierre and Austin Aries attacked Eddie Edwards with Sami Callihan, taking out Mike Bennett and Eddie Edwards and PCO, GSP made Kenny King Submit with Traingle Choke, it was Loser Leaves TNA, Kenny King had to go.

GSP and Austin Aries defeated Honor No More by Pinning down Matt Taven in a Street Fight thanks to Callihan, defeating Eddie Edwards, who he mistook for Dustin Poirer because of the wolf tat on the chest.

GSP later lost Media and World title to Sami Callihan and Josh Barnett aka Warmaster of UFC and former Heavyweights Champion, and now GSP and Aries defeated Many Tag Teams before losing to Motorcity Machine Guns in a three way involving Good Brothers as Alex pin down Karl Anderson, Aries and Callihan became a Tag Team and GSP left Impact Wrestling as his contract expired and we challenged Yaraslov and Elben for Welter and Middle Weight Championships, Gegard Mousasi aka The Dreamcatcher won the championship for a third time and was traded to One Championship where he's the Middleweight Champion and Light Heavyweight Champion too.