Knowing each other

They all were now settled in the living room.... Mr kim was not present here as he left from the wedding venue only...

Mr and Mrs jeon introduced each other and then one after another all of them introduced themselves to tae.... He bowed to each of them and smiled. . .. Introduced himself... To all

They were asking him about his likes and dislikes... But got disturbed when two little girls... Ran towards them they jumped on their dad's lap.... Then they noticed a new face.... They both looked at each other an then to their papa... Jin nodded and said"mimi.. Jiji see he is your new uncle... He got married to kookie uncle say hii to him"he smiled... Assuring the twins... Both got out of their dad's lap and walked towards tae.... He waved at them... With his boxy smile.... Others were again mesmerized by his smile....

"Hello cutiesss.... I am ki-... Jeon Taehyung.... You can call me taetae uncle.... What are you names"he asked in his baby tone other were looking curioslly as the twins didn't ralk to strangers....

" You won't scold us... Right? "Ji-eun asked with her innocent eyes...

" Never.... Angels why will i scold you"tae replied.... Pinching her cheeks...

"So will you play with us? " Mi-eun asked with sparking eyes....

"Of course I will" Tae said bopping her nose with his fingers....

Both smiled showing their dimples.... And jumped on the couch....

"Yay.... Taetae will play with us.... " Ji-eun said....

"Yay... You know taetae that mean aunt said she will never play with us... Hpmh.... She said we are making her pi-pi... What was that unnie" Mi-eun said making a thinking face

"Pissing.. Mimi... She said we were pissing her" Ji-eun said....

All of them looked at twins being surprised except of jk he was more angry on the said girl.... They all knew about whom this two are talking... The girl who was supposed to marry jk.... She had called for hell.... Tae also got about whom they are talking so he just smiled...

"Hmm... But see now I am here I will play with you both.... " He said . . . The twins started to tell him about themselves... He heard them and laughed when they said something funny....

All of them were looking at the three with soft smile... They were happy that twins got a new friend... While jk... He was staring at Tae with emotionless eyes.... His eyes we're plain... But his mind was full of chaos.... There were many thinks running in his head.... And when tae introduced himself as jeon... Look felt something inside him... But he can't figure out what was it...

He just shrugged it and stayed quiet looking at three talking.... He then looked at his wrist watch... It was already 9 pm.... And he has to wake early to go to work.... So he cleared his throat to get everyone's attention...

"It's late we should leave... " He said coldly it was the second time tae heard his voice.... And by this he can clearly say that his husband is introvert....

They all looked at him... He stood up ready to leave others followed

"Good night everyone nice meeting you" Tae said bowing at them

"Taetae are you going? " Mi-eun asked...

"Yes baby I will leave... But don't worry I come and play with you and if you want you can also come to meet me" He said when he saw both girls pouting but looked at kook after completing his words... Kook got it that Tae is asking for his permission he just nodded...

Mrs jeon came and patted tae's back

"Nice meeting you too.... Son... Here take my number call me if you want anything... Ok... And i want to talk to you about something... I will call you tomorrow... " She said giving her number to Tae... He smiled and nodded.... They bid their good byes... And started to go towards kook's car.... They were near it when tae's phone ringed.... He swip the green button....before signing deeply....and put the phone on his ear....

"Yes hyung... Hmmm... It's true... No... Listen to me first" Tae was speaking he sat inside the car kook started the engine.... His eyes were focused on road but he was hearing what Tae was speaking to the person

"Hyung you don't need to come here... I said I am ok.... Yeah... No don't worry... Hmmm... Just take care of dad.... Yes he must reach states till morning.... Hyung please... I promise.... Yes... Ok where is yeoni? ..... Hyung wake your brother before uncle knows that he is sleeping... Yes I will come there if something went wrong.... Yeah.... Ok... Take care of your self, of yeoni, of uncle and please specially take care of dad"tae said finally hanging up he signed resting his head on the sit... This day was really hectic for him.....

Kook was staring at the road but was hearing everything... Finally after 10 minutes they reached their home... Yeah now it was tae's home too....

Kook just get off and went inside.... 'And this was highly expected from him'tae thought signing.... He also got of and saw some one was taking his bags out from the back side of car... Tae smiled seeing that person the staff bowed to him and he bowed in return.... He then entered inside and found kook standing in the centre of living room back facing him....

"Where is my room? " Tae asked knowing very well this was the main reason kook was still standing here

"First floor opposite of mine... " Kook said without facing him and walked to his own room...

'He didn't forced me to take him to my room... Looks like this marriage can work'kook thought while walking....

Tae just looked around and also went to his room arranged his stuff there changed and went to sleep....

A new day will arrive soon.... With a new relationship.... A new beginning... A new routine.... They both are going to be each other's everything how are not talking to each other right now.... They will know what the other want before they say it.... The same one who are unknown to each other now....

-----------------------------------------------------------

A special thing even if kook is cold in this story... Neither he is bad boy nor he is fuck boy.... He is a gentleman....

This story contains lots of fluff... Romance and comedy too....

To be continue...

Do vote and comment...

Stay tuned cutiesss

Author