Bully.....

"Chapter--1"
*Lorianns POV*
*buzz *buzz *buzz
OMG ok ok what am I going to wear? I think I should wear shorts considering it's still summer but the first day of school! Ok so.....*buzz *buzz
(Reminder: wake David up)
Ugh I really don't want to go down stairs...
"David wake up. David wake up! SHIT David get up!!"
"Ok ok I'm up. Did you wake up Ricky and hunter?"
"No you can I still have to get ready. And you should to. Now hurry up."
"Ok but we are leaving at 6:50 ok?" He gave me a tired and mean look.
"Ok bye and hurry up! I said yelling at him as I walk up the stairs.
~
~
"Let's go" David yells
We all go out to the door. Me and my brother Ricky always fight for shotgun. We got to the school and David parks his car and we all get out. Cameron, Nash, and Hayes run over to my brothers. Of course Hayes ran over to Ricky and Nash and cam ran over to David. And yet there me.... Cameron looks at me and smiles with his pretty brown eyes and with his straight perfect white teeth, and nice body.
I smile back of course....

*Cameron POV*
Why is she so beautiful? She looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes. WAIT WAIT cam your a lot older than her, what are you thinking?

I see her walk away by herself in the opposite direction. I couldn't help but to think why? Why was she always alone? Where were her friends?
She is one of the most beautiful and kind person in the world. So why do people hate her and pick on her?

*Lorianns POV*
As I walk the opposite direction that feeling goes away. I don't feel safe anymore. When I am around cam he makes me feel like no one can hurt me.

And yet.... HEY LOSER!!!! I keep walking.... She grabbed my arm and turns me around and she's looking at me with her big mean scary eyes. But not just Kendall, her and her best friend Emily.

*Cameron POV*
I turn around the corner and see these girls grabbing her.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?"

"None of your business!"

*loriann's POV*

"Cam it's none of your business go away!"

"We have something's to talk about!"emily says at cam yelling.

"WHATEVER!!" Cam says angrily.

*Cameron's POV*

As I turn away I see them yelling in loriann's face. I can't help but to wish that was me instead of her. As I look away I feel this hard pain in my chest that just hurts.

~Thank you all so much for reading my book!!!!!
I hoped you like it! And please keep reading!!
~Loriann😜