{1} 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣

Hi, and welcome to my HSMTMTS ONE SHOT: MAYBE WE COULD HAPPEN! Please vote and comment, if u want me to write more cos i wont continue this unless u guys want me to! ilysm bye <3

                                        𝐇𝐒𝐌𝐓𝐌𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧.

Ricky was outside practising his lines for Kristoff. Whilst he was practising, he heard a voice. It wasn't just a voice, it was a voice he had heard before.

"So this is where you went?" A girl said. He turned around to see Lily standing behind him, resting her arm on a tree.

"Lily? What are you doing here?" He said confused and walked towards her. He tried to hug her.

"Ricky, You ditched me for your stupid friends!" She said breaking down.

"So this is what you came here for? To what, I don't know, start an argument?" Ricky said angrily. Lily just left with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Lily, wait!" He sighed.

"Um, Ricky are you okay?" Gina asked, standing behind him. He jumped.

"Gina, hey." They both sat down on a bench.

"So who were you talking to?" Gina asked.

"Oh. It was just Lily." Ricky said.

There was someone standing behind a tree but Ricky and Gina didn't know because they were talking too much. It was Nini. But what was she doing here?

Ricky's POV

I was chatting with Gina and saw something in the corner of my eye. It was a pretty, brunette girl standing behind a tree.

"NINI!" I screamed in excitement. I was jumping up and down. Gina didn't believe me at first until she saw it herself.

"Oh my God, Nini. What are you doing here?" Gina asked. I ran up to Nini and picked her up in my arms, spinning her.

"I um, I just wanted to stay here." She said, started to cry. " Because, I miss you guys. I just can't be anywhere without you guys." We all hugged to make her stop crying.

"Ugh, what a baby. " Kourtney said, being in character. Me, Gina and Kourtney were laughing but Nini was confused.

"Wait, I don't get it. Kourtney when did you turn mean, to your own best friend? And who's that?" Nini said perplexed.

"Oh, so we all got these role that Carlos gave us and- Wait who's who?" Kourtney said and turned around to see Jet behind her. He began to put his hands on her waist. She was saying muffled garbage.

"We'll give you guys some time. To talk." They all left. There was me and Nini.

"So tell me about this place, you doing any plays?" Nini asked curiously.

" Um, well we are currently doing Frozen. And um, you get to scare people at night. Oh yeah, Corbin Bleu is here as well. Which is uh, actually exciting."

"Oh my God. No way!" She said excited.

" I also got the role Kristof and by Carlos I'm the jilted ex. So yeah-" I said but stopped. She put her finger on my lips and came close. It looked like we were about to kiss.

"I missed you." She said quietly. She came closer and closer.

"Yeah, I did too." I pulled in for it but got interrupted.

"Hey guys-" EJ said slowly. " Okay guys." He then left. I felt her lips touching mine and gosh they felt damn soft. I felt like I was in heaven, knowing that I was here with her. It gave me flashbacks of when we were together. She finally pulled away and smiled at me. We were about to kiss again but we heard running coming from behind us. It was all of our friends. We were holding hands when they picked her up and dragged her to the barn. She then screamed I love you to me. I smiled and said it back. I had never felt so happy before. Even when I was with Lily, I just wasn't as happy as I was with Nini.

IN THE BARN

"Nini's back! Nini's back! Nini's back! Nini's back!" They chanted whilst walking all around the barn. Smiles filled the room as Corbin Bleu came in with the camera guy.

"Oh my God. Mr. Bleu!" Nini screamed. She hugged him. I kinda got sad. He hugged her the first time and not me. :(

It was the end of the day, we were all heading off to bed. I snuck in the girls bunk. Just to see my little cutie pie. Instead I saw her talking to Kourtney and this Leopard toy. What the hell? I also saw Jet sleeping in Kourtney's bed. I got so confused, I just left and went back to the boys bunk. When I returned back, I saw Lily jumping on my bed.

"Okay could this night get any weirder?" I said.

"Hey Richey!" She said, giving me a creepy smile. She reminded me of 'Creepy Connie'. And she's blonde. It's kinda hard, you know getting all the girls after you because of your princely looks.

Lily's POV

Ever since he left me for his stupid friends, I have never been so heart-broken in my life. That's why I came here to Shallow Lake. No, not really. I was just lying. I actually came to see what he was up to without me. And he's doing fine without me. And it's like he's forgotten about us. Anyways, now that she's here again, he seems to be even more happy. So i'm planning to do what I did last time. Say stuff to him and her. So then she gets so angry she writes another song. And then he gets mad that it's not with him. Then, They'll break-up and he'll be mine again! I just can't believe he's with in love with the same girl EVERY TIME!

"You thought I left. Well guess what, I haven't! You know if a girl really loved you they wouldn't leave instantly. Instead, they would fight for you back." I said storming off. I was happy I did that because he earned it.

THE NEXT DAY

Val's POV

I woke up and went to the barn. I was surprised, nobody was there. I must have came early. I was looking for the script since I was bored and found a paper. It said 'Lily's plan'. Who's Lily? Wait isn't Lily that blonde girl who was with handsome Ricky. I mean I do have a little crush on him but I can't. He's with Nini. I read the letter in my mind.

"Oh my God, this is terrible." I said to myself.

LATER ON THAT DAY

I saw Lily saying something about Ricky and Nini and how they aren't going to make a good couple right next to Nini's ear. That made Nini so mad. She was about to say something to Lily but I stopped her.

" Wait, Nini before you say anything. Lily's only winding you up because she wants you and super hot Ricky- I mean Ricky to break-up so she can have him."

"How do you know?" Lily asked.

"Wait, shut up Lily. Do you have a crush on Ricky? Val?"

"No. Fine I do, but I kinda don't now. Because you seem really nice and I think you two will be really happy together." I said blushing.

"Thanks, thanks for letting me know as well. Val your a great person." She said and then walked off. I smiled.

General POV

And Ricky and Nini lived happily ever after. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------------------------

Idea by: me :)

Cover by: My sister, 24iJenz :)

Idea of cover by: @AuthorError, so amazing!