Introduction

Presenting...

"30 Days till October"

By: OaksnSage

_______________________________

Two runaway strangers with the same weight of problems back where they're from. What do you think will happen if one day, life decides to play matchmaker and let the two meet.

Will they drift apart like they weren't meant to know of each other's existence? Or will they actually grow some feeling towards each other like a one in a million chance? Read to find out how this story will lay out.

_______________________________

!TW! May contain adult themes such as swearing, violence, maybe drugs, talk about trauma, mental health issues, etc.

Authors note: This book is a work of fiction, so that means not everything is true or real. This book is only created by a bunch of kids so don't expect some professional ass writing. We know there will be spelling or grammar mistakes cause we ain't perfect so please notify us so we can fix our mistakes. We want our books to be close to perfect so we hope you do tell us so we can come back and check it. If there are things that you don't understand, feel free to comment or dm us cause we will be more than happy to explain. That's all for now, hope you enjoy this story more than we enjoy writing it. Oaks and Sage out!