Part 1

As teenagers, you both were really close friends. But you had a boyfriend and he wasn't completely worth it. Your best friend tried everything so you could end with it that bastard. You are just so stubborn.

"Pete, do you think I should tryout for cheer or song Pom," I asked. He was wearing his Iron Maiden shirt and black jeans. We were sitting on the benches in the middle of the plaza. He looked at me with a frown on his face. "Neither. Why do you ask me that," he asked. I looked down at my hands. Maybe, I thought to myself, because I want to feel better about myself. "Listen, I think you should just do what your heart desires. I know I'm not the best person to say that, but just go for it," he said in a tone of sadness. I looked at him, he was looking down so I couldn't see his eyes. I smiled at his response. "Okay. I'll do what's best for me," I responded. He looked up at me, his warm, brown eyes always gave me comfort. He then said,"So the guys and I are going to our first show at the city carnival. I was wondering if you would be willing to go with us. Or just go and see us for a little while." His eyes were shining, "But of course I'll go with you guys! That's what I want for you guys. Fuck my boyfriend. You know what...,"

"What?"

"I'm going to break up with him."

"Thomas? Why?"

"He wouldn't let me go and I don't need him as my mom. I've had enough with his jealousy."

"I thought you could of just brought him along."

"Ya here's the thing. I'm in love with someone else. I'm an idiot for not noticing he was in my face all along."

He looked at his hands, those hands he plays his bass guitar with. Ugh. I love this boy. Then Thomas comes out of nowhere, "Hey Meagan!" I look behind us, look at his eyes, and I roll mine. He laughs, ugh I'm melting of cuteness. Thomas wraps his arms around me, just to rub it on Pete's face. "Well I see you later Pete," I said ,"Just text me the time and where to met, 'kay?" He nods his head. He gets up, grabbing his backpack, walking away from us.

Note: This is my first fanfic. I had first posted it on Instagram, then it got deleted so I decide to post it here. I hope anyone who reads this, enjoys it just as much as I'm writing it. Thanks for reading. Stay strong and alive Homesick Volcanoes.