24

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once we made it back home, the three of us had slept the day away, Hailey thinking that the most comfortable spot on the bed was my arm which had gone numb a while ago.

But eventually, I had gotten up to pee, placing the girl's head on Shota.

As I used the bathroom, I was scrolling on my phone, realizing that School for Hailey wasn't far from now, a month and two weeks away, meaning we had to do some back-to-school shopping.

Also, it was currently 9 in the morning, the time when I normally start work. Now I know I was given the option to have the day off and work tomorrow, but it wouldn't hurt to check on what I needed to do, but just as I got finished up in the bathroom, my boss already warned me to relax for the day.

"Wow, I didn't even make it out of the bathroom," I say to myself, deciding to just take the advice and rest, but when I went into mine and Shota's room, I saw him and Hailey were gone till I went into the kitchen, the two rummaging through the pantry.

"And what's going on in here?" I asked, Hailey the first to turn to me with a bag of baking flower in her arms.

"Fuck! Mommy's up" the little girl cussed, making my brow raise at a very nervous and scared-looking Shota.

"What did my daughter just say" "look I didn't-" "Fuck!" Hailey giggled again, obviously not helping the man's case.

"Hailey come here baby," I say, bending down to her level "listen, only big kids can say words like that okay? But right now you're my little princess and little princesses can't say stuff like that" I explained.

"So when I'm a big princess I can?" She asked with doe eyes "yeah of course, but don't say them too much" I say, getting a small nod.

"Anyways, what are y'all doing in here?" I asked "we were going to make you breakfast but I accidentally dropped your box of baking soda" Shota explained "well now that I'm up, how about we make breakfast together" and of course, the two agreed.

And so we spent our morning making breakfast, the kitchen is filled with us talking and laughing.

But meanwhile
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"I can't believe they went on vacation after all of that" Emi complained, sitting at a table in a coffee shop, Devon and Giana sitting at the table with her.

A few weeks ago Emi had helped get Devon out of jail, but only under a certain condition.

"Fucking bitch wanna act like she didn't get me sent to jail over some bull" Devon complained "exactly, and people are too stupid to understand our side" Giana exaggerated, fully thinking that they were all in the right.

"Well maybe after this she'll realize how bad her choice was, especially once I get Shota from her and you can get your daughter" Emi stated, the little group thing that this plan would be foolproof.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 522