Chapter 1

"Yunho!" Seonghwa called from the door frame of Yunho's room.

It took Yunho a few seconds to register his best friend calling, as he was very much concentrated on destroying the other team's nexus as San talked to him through his headphones.

Victory.

"We won!" San squealed, making Yunho take off his headphones from the loud noise.

Finally coming back to reality, Yunho asked "hum?"

"Do you think I look pretty?" Yunho's muscles relaxed as he melted comfortably into his gaming chair and then he glanced at Seonghwa, freezing in place.

The boy had a light pink choker made out of ribbon attached to a light coral harness, embellished with lace that accentuated his waist, which connected to the harnesses around his thighs that held up his light pink stockings. His bra and panties were of the same colour. They were filled with little golden details that Yunho couldn't quite make out but he could clearly distinguish the light pink lace that adorned both the bra and the panties.

Yunho was out of breath.

Seonghwa looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Pre-pretty?" Yunho managed to ask without drooling but was still wide-eyed as heat started gathering at his crotch. Seonghwa was a handsome man. He would look stunning in anything, but that set? It was particularly captivating.

"Yeah," Seonghwa nodded shyly.

"You look so good..." Yunho breathed out, making his best friend giggle.

Seonghwa was so sexy. Somehow, this was the first time Yunho was having these kinds of thoughts about his best friend.

Seonghwa approached Yunho and placed a tender kiss on his cheek, leaving the room grinning from ear to ear. Which only made Yunho harder. Only Seonghwa could look like the hottest human being alive and still act cute.

Damn. Seonghwa is so gorgeous. He would love to make him cry from pleasure under him. No. He would not think about that. As Yunho squeezed his thighs together for some kind of relief for his erection he realised that San had been talking to him all that time. "Are you still there?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I have to go, Sannie," he said as all that came to his mind were images of marking Seonghwa full of love bites that would last for days. Yunho palmed his dick through his sweatpants, noticing he had gotten painfully hard and had to hold himself back so as not to moan into the microphone.

"It's fine, talk tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure," Yunho nodded, rapidly turning off the call. He closed the door to his room with brute force, resting his back against it. Fuck, Seonghwa, why? He walked up to his nightstand and grabbed the lube and tissues from the first drawer.

He should not be doing this. Oh, but the images of a blindfolded Seonghwa tied up to his bed, only being able to take what Yunho gave kept invading his mind. Fuck.

He should not be thinking this, but the heat at his crotch grew stronger with each passing second and he needed to take care of it. Yunho took his shirt off, he's not sleeping with it anyways, and sat on his bed pulling his sweatpants down with his boxers. His dick sprang free at full hardness. What. The. Hell. He really shouldn't but the thought of taking Seonghwa's lingerie off of him slowly while he teases him by placing kisses on the other's skin, spread through Yunho's mind and his dick begged for any kind of touch.

Yunho poured lube into his hand, grabbed his dick and started jerking off.

Hwa under him, making the prettiest noises from the sensation of Yunho's dick inside his tight hole.