Pilot

FRANCE

He glance around in triumph, the bodies that were ripped apart, lives that were disposed of to what many will believe to be the Afterlife.

Moving a few feet from his final victim while deciding whether to take his leave. A light sound of heels echoing from the hallway brought a smile to his face as his nerves got more excited for his next brutal kill. He waited.

As soon as they came to a halt by the double door, turning and approaching what he will be adding to his list of victims that afternoon with his vamp speed.

The Original hybrid was tossed to the wall behind him as if his fangs did not almost make it to their neck a split second ago.

As he fell to the wooden floor, the impact making sure that he landed face first with full force, it aggravated him more to say the least.

The pain was gone as soon as it came whilst he stood, his murderous urges convincing him to go for the kill while his working brain cells were telling him to keep it cool in the presence of a witch, and not just a witch.

He sighed as he was fixing his attire and removing the dust, turning around to find no damage done to the wall.

She definitely knew what she was doing, he thought as he frowned.

He turned to her, her dark green eyes showing no since of fear or amusement.

"I should have known," he muttered to himself, but loud enough for her to hear.

She tilted her head as she studied him from head to toe. "Not much has changed, I see," she said.

"Are yes," he ridiculed as his face placed his full annoyance, "the big bad wolf at it again, slaughtering the masses with no shame."

The witch snorted whilst gazing away for a moment, then met the fury in his. "Actually, I was referring to your looks."

Now, every brain cell that demanded him to snap her neck was dumbfounded as his facial features addressed it.

She chuckled as she ran a hand through her straightened medium hair, then looked down on the drained bodies. "Then again, one can never have hope for fuck boys," she turned to him as she continued, "by the way, how is Hope, your daughter?" She turned back to the dead bodies, "I'm assuming that you don't have her either."

The hybrid knitted his eyebrows as he studied her. "Have you been following me?"

"Yes and no." She shrugged. "Rebekah texted me knowing that I was also in the country." She continued as he appeared shocked, "I was very busy with something very important before I have found you here."

He watched her as she slowly made her way in. "Do tell what business do you share with my sister?"

She turned to him and asked, "which one?" Her smirk through him off at the result of him being stunned. "Come on now, Nik," now he was taken aback, "everyone knows what your mother has done to your older sister, which obviously competes with what you have done to dear old Rebekah, which reminds me," she continued while trying to fix the chair in a hopeless mess, "it's very creepy how you are stalking your older brother."

She raised her hand to keep him from replying.

"Rebekah has asked me to tell you to answer your baby mama's calls since your daughter acted out slightly like her dad." She moved to the door and said while walking out, "My office better be proper when I get back."

"Witch," he hissed as soon as she was no longer in view and started glaring around.

~~~